Posts with tag "rolling stones"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 04:15 AM by Spinner Editors
With the 50th anniversary of their debut gig fast approaching, Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has hinted that the band may well be planning some special gigs to mark the occasion. Speaking to USA Today, the veteran guitarist was cryptic in his assessment of what fans can expect from the long-serving rock 'n' roll band. "Something's blowing in the wind," he said. "The idea's there....
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 10:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is the 'Jersey Shore' party girl whose fame can't be ignored ... even by legendary music magazine Rolling Stone. Although, she's busy being an author, designer and reality TV star, Snooki says her 15 minutes aren't over yet and has big plans for the future. "When 'Jersey Shore' ends I'm going to do more spinoffs," she said. "If MTV doesn't want them, another network will...
- Posted Sep 5th 2010 at 01:13 PM by Christine Fenno
If you're going to organize a slew of beloved musical artists, list them in order of "greatness" right up to the very "greatest," it stands to reason that the overall result would evoke a reaction along the lines of..."GREAT!" Or at least contain a few exciting surprises. So how did VH1's creaky, predictable ranking of the '100 Greatest Artists of All Time,' being counted down in series of...
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 05:01 PM by Shelley White
- Filed under:
- Music News
Now is definitely Ke$ha's moment. Her party anthem 'Tik Tok' sold more downloads in a single week than any female artist in history, hitting number one in five countries. Her album 'Animal' debuted atop the US Billboard chart. And she's already got a notorious backstory that would make Madonna jealous. Kesha Rose Sebert grew up in Nashville as the daughter of songwriter and single mom Pebe...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 08:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Ekaterina Ivanova, the 21-year-old former waitress who dated 62-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood for 18 months, is talking about the relationship. In an interview with British tabloid The Sun, Ivanova calls Wood an "evil goblin king" and discusses how the two of them first met at a club. "'I sat next to him with a cigarette and dropped some ash on his trousers. He said, 'You've...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:11 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood spent last night in a jail cell, after he was arrested on suspicion of assaulting his 20-year-old Russian girlfriend. The 62-year-old was held by British police after an alleged argument with Ekaterina Ivanova. Police are investigating claims that Wood slapped the former waitress to the ground before pulling her hair outside a restaurant....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood was arrested Wednesday on an assault charge in southern England. Sky News is reporting that the rocker got into a fight with his 20-year-old girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova. David Rigg, Wood's spokesman, confirmed that the 62-year-old star was arrested south of London and has since been released on bail. A Surrey Police spokesman told Sky: "We can confirm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next
- Robin Thicke Being Exploited by Marvin Gaye Family's Lawsuit? "We Didn't Inject His Issues Into the Case," Attorney Says