Posts with tag "romance"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 10:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Tony Curtis is reportedly dropping a major bombshell in his new memoir, claiming that screen icon and his 'Some Like It Hot' co-star Marilyn Monroe miscarried his child while the two were both married to other people. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Two-Time Plane Crash Survivor Austin Hatch Never Says 'Why Me?'
- Stacy Keibler Welcomes a Daughter
- Recovering Ebola Patient Nancy Writebol Considering Return to Africa
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Totally insane star baby names
- Michael Cera, Kieran Culkin, Tavi Gevinson shine as Broadway's ?Youth'
- Teddy Sears mastered his ?Sex'-ual education early
- Kids, let me tell you about the time Bane was at your parents' wedding
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Head to Mexico, Kourtney & Khloé Kardashian Get Glam for a Photo Shoot—See the Sexy Pics!
- Learn How to Dance Like One of the #RichKids of Beverly Hills—See All Their Wildest Moves!
- Stacy Keibler and Hubby Jared Pobre Welcome a Baby Girl—Find Out Her Name!