Posts with tag "romance"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and sti...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 10:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Tony Curtis is reportedly dropping a major bombshell in his new memoir, claiming that screen icon and his 'Some Like It Hot' co-star Marilyn Monroe miscarried his child while the two were both married to other people. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A Reporter Asks Amal Clooney What She's Wearing In Court. Her Answer Is Awesome
- See Arnold Confront Himself, Literally, in the New Terminator Teaser Trailer (VIDEO)
- Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams: Why They Split
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero