Posts with tag "romance"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and sti...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 10:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Tony Curtis is reportedly dropping a major bombshell in his new memoir, claiming that screen icon and his 'Some Like It Hot' co-star Marilyn Monroe miscarried his child while the two were both married to other people. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- D.C. Mansion Murder Suspect's Father: 'We Hope Whoever Committed These Crimes Will Suffer the Consequences'
- Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak: The Absolute Best Foods for You
- Jenny Lewis' New Video References Everything from Troop Beverly Hills to Golden Girls
- Carrie Underwood to mark 10 years in country music
- Harry Styles enjoys $600 placenta facials
- Amber Rose is unrecognizable in throwback pic
- Emilia Clarke Will "Never Again" Google Herself After Being Called a "Fat Bitch," Is Wary of Being Naked Onscreen
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!