Posts with tag "romance"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 10:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Tony Curtis is reportedly dropping a major bombshell in his new memoir, claiming that screen icon and his 'Some Like It Hot' co-star Marilyn Monroe miscarried his child while the two were both married to other people. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!