Posts with tag "romeo"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 09:24 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Although he isn't going to win the coveted 'Dancing With the Stars' trophy, it looks like Romeo may have won something else. Kirstie Alley's heart. The two were caught in a passionate lip lock outside of the 'Dancing' studios, raising some eyebrows. Could Alley, 60, literally have found her Romeo and be looking for love with her former co-star? Sadly, no. The joke is on us. Alley took to Twi...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 01:28 AM by AOL TV Editors
If it were solely up to the judges on 'Dancing with the Stars', Ralph Macchio would have been eliminated last night. Dancing through a knee injury, the former 'Karate Kid' star racked up 46 points from the panel across two performances, while the other four competitors stacked up from 52 to 55 points. Luckily for Macchio, there is an audience vote element as it gave him a chance. That said, it ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor
- James Cameron Just Said the Most Disgusting Thing About His Upcoming Avatar Sequels