Posts with tag "romeo"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 09:24 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Although he isn't going to win the coveted 'Dancing With the Stars' trophy, it looks like Romeo may have won something else. Kirstie Alley's heart. The two were caught in a passionate lip lock outside of the 'Dancing' studios, raising some eyebrows. Could Alley, 60, literally have found her Romeo and be looking for love with her former co-star? Sadly, no. The joke is on us. Alley took to...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 01:28 AM by AOL TV Editors
If it were solely up to the judges on 'Dancing with the Stars', Ralph Macchio would have been eliminated last night. Dancing through a knee injury, the former 'Karate Kid' star racked up 46 points from the panel across two performances, while the other four competitors stacked up from 52 to 55 points. Luckily for Macchio, there is an audience vote element as it gave him a chance. That said, it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Fast & Furious 7 Production to Resume After Months-Long Delay Following Paul Walker's Death
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Naked Photo on Instagram, Calls Out Commenter Who Tells Her to "Cover Up"—Take a Look!
- Juan Pablo Galavis Took The Bachelor "Very Seriously," Family Says—He Just Couldn't Propose Yet!