Posts with tag "ronnie magro"
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 10:43 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
"Hideous!" exclaimed Kevin Manno, co-host of MTV's 'The Seven,' greeting two recent guests who stopped by the show on Friday donning very recognizable costumes. The man's got a point! Vinny Guadagnino, dressed as his 'Jersey Shore' roommate Snooki, and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, dressed as DJ Pauly D, were a frightful sight masquerading as caricatures of reality stars who are, let's face it,...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro hasn't really distinguished himself on 'Jersey Shore,' other than being the unsure-in-love, C-bomb dropping muscleman in the house. It's only fitting then that two weeks after his castmate Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was arrested in a blaze of tequila glory, Ronnie was nabbed in Seaside Heights on Sunday for ... unpaid parking tickets. According to TMZ, the Bronx-born reality...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 07:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Those 'Jersey Shore' kids just can't seem to make any friends in the bar scene. In an episode that was set to air in December, cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi took a right hook to the face from Queens gym teacher Brad Ferro - MTV released a statement that read: "After hearing from our viewers, further consulting with experts on the issue of violence, and seeing how the video footage has been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight