Posts with tag "ronnie magro"
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 10:43 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
"Hideous!" exclaimed Kevin Manno, co-host of MTV's 'The Seven,' greeting two recent guests who stopped by the show on Friday donning very recognizable costumes. The man's got a point! Vinny Guadagnino, dressed as his 'Jersey Shore' roommate Snooki, and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, dressed as DJ Pauly D, were a frightful sight masquerading as caricatures of reality stars who are, let's face it, over-t...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro hasn't really distinguished himself on 'Jersey Shore,' other than being the unsure-in-love, C-bomb dropping muscleman in the house. It's only fitting then that two weeks after his castmate Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was arrested in a blaze of tequila glory, Ronnie was nabbed in Seaside Heights on Sunday for ... unpaid parking tickets. According to TMZ, the Bronx-born reality sta...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 07:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Those 'Jersey Shore' kids just can't seem to make any friends in the bar scene. In an episode that was set to air in December, cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi took a right hook to the face from Queens gym teacher Brad Ferro - MTV released a statement that read: "After hearing from our viewers, further consulting with experts on the issue of violence, and seeing how the video footage has been t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
- Kanye West's Sweet Anniversary Message to Wife Kim Kardashian: 'The Girl of My Dreams'
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"