Posts with tag "ronnie ortiz-magro"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 04:45 AM by Christo Varghese
There have been reports that 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino got into quite a fight on Monday night in Italy, where the latest season is being film. However, MTV is playing down the alleged fight and the extent of the injuries. E! Online is reporting that Ortiz-Magro and Sorrentino got into a brawl and 'The Situation' ended up getting the worst of it....
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- The Situation
The self-proclaimed "sweetest b*tch you'll ever meet" and the archetypal juice-head gorilla have finally called it quits. No more holding hands during couple's spray tanning sessions or fluff and fold fodder for "monogamous" couple of 'Jersey Shore.' After dating on-and-off throughout the 'Jersey Shore's' first three seasons, according to Entertainment Tonight, Sammi Giancola and Ronnie...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 06:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Ronald "Ronnie" Ortiz-Magro, who stars on MTV's 'Jersey Shore,' has been indicted for an assault that prosecutors say happened just off camera during the first season. A grand jury in Ocean County, New Jersey, says there's evidence that he committed a crime. The indictment was issued Thursday and made public Friday. The grand jury said the reality TV star punched Stephen Izzo on Sept. 4, 2009,...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Is a book capitalizing on the wildly popular 'Jersey Shore' franchise actually going to be a money-maker? Do the 4.8 million viewers of the reality series best known for brawls, booze, hairspray, poofs and big butts even read? St. Martin's Press is banking on enough of them cracking open the spine of the upcoming advice book, 'Never Fall in Love at the Jersey Shore,' ostensibly written by Jenni...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 10:35 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- TV News
Is season two really taking place in Miami? Who cares! OK, we do, but we care more about what our favorite guidos and guidettes are up to now that deep-pocketed wannabes are living in the 'Jersey Shore' beach house. And we know the answer: they're partying -- and making hand-over-fistpump cash doing it. Now that The Situation, Snooki, JWoww and friends are household names, they're contacted...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Lopez Says He Was Mistaken for a Housekeeper at N.Y.C. Hotel
- Cat Gets Drunk to Avoid Antifreeze Poisoning (No, Really)
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- The problem with collecting comics
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!