Posts with tag "roseanne"
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 09:15 AM by Mike Ryan
Last Wednesday, Conan O'Brien revealed the title of his new chucklefest on TBS. The title: 'Conan.' Well, that was easy enough. But this got us wondering about other television shows named after the host or lead actor. What's the success rate? To find out, we scurried through the titles of almost every show in the history of American television. We had to set up a few rules: We're talking about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham on His Kids: 'I'm Literally an Uber Driver Now' (VIDEO)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's No Vagina Expert, Doctors Say
- Empire Recap: Cookie Continues to Pull Everyone's Strings and Hakeem's Oedipal Complex Is Exposed
- Bruce Jenner show will focus on his 'life changes,' report says
- Man dies on set of Martin Scorsese's ?Silence'
- Justin Bieber addresses his 'arrogant' behavior: 'I'm not who I was'
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single
- Lara Bingle's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!