Posts with tag "roseanne"
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 09:15 AM by Mike Ryan
Last Wednesday, Conan O'Brien revealed the title of his new chucklefest on TBS. The title: 'Conan.' Well, that was easy enough. But this got us wondering about other television shows named after the host or lead actor. What's the success rate? To find out, we scurried through the titles of almost every show in the history of American television. We had to set up a few rules: We're talking about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Check Out Miranda Lambert's Home Away from Home: Her Tour Bus!
- Naya Rivera's Wedding Dress and Rings: Exclusive Photos and Details!
- The Royal Photobomb: Queen Elizabeth Pops Up in Multiple Selfies During Commonwealth Games
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- Tara Reid Thinks a Sharknado Is a Real Possibility: "It Actually Can Happen"
- The Naked Warwick Rowing Team Is Back! See 7 Stupid Hot Pics of the Completely Nude Hunks