Posts with tag "roseanne"
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 09:15 AM by Mike Ryan
Last Wednesday, Conan O'Brien revealed the title of his new chucklefest on TBS. The title: 'Conan.' Well, that was easy enough. But this got us wondering about other television shows named after the host or lead actor. What's the success rate? To find out, we scurried through the titles of almost every show in the history of American television. We had to set up a few rules: We're talking about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: 5 Seconds of Summer Fans Break the Internet
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Hudson Says Mom Goldie Hawn Is Her Role Model
- Stars we lost in 2014
- Stephen Collins denies he's a pedophile
- Sarah Silverman comedy pilot ordered by HBO
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2