Posts with tag "royal wedding"
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 01:33 PM by Nicki Gostin
Her sister, Kate Middleton, married into the royal family more than a month ago. Are people still talking about the bride's maid of honor, Pippa Middleton? They certainly are. The younger Middleton, 27, continues to stride confidently onto the world stage, and fascination about her has only grown since the royal wedding was broadcast around the globe. The Brit's physical fitness was admired...
- Posted May 21st 2011 at 10:04 AM by Christine Fenno
After tying the knot in front of millions last month, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge followed up with a super-private honeymoon that ended Friday, a royal statement confirms. Prince William and Kate Middleton quietly jetted off to a remote Indian Ocean island retreat in the Seychelles, about 1,000 miles east of Kenya, to indulge in a sun-and-sand vacation out of the public eye. The newlyw...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 01:39 PM by Elizabeth Yun
With just under three days of bidding left, the whimsical hat Princess Beatrice wore to Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding has surpassed 20,500 GBP (approximately $33,000) on eBay. Beatrice and her sister Princess Eugenie made waves when they turned up at the royal wedding sporting some very flamboyant hats. Although many guests arrived in very fancy headgear, the daughters of Sarah Fe...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Princess Beatrice caused quiet a stir at the Royal Wedding with her choice of headwear when she wore a blush colored headpiece to the event. She is now planning to auction off the (in)famous hat and donate the proceeds. Beatrice's mother Duchess Sarah Ferguson revealed the news to told Oprah Winfrey on her show when she said, "She's putting it up on eBay to auction it for UNICEF and for Chil...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 03:21 PM by Nicki Gostin
We all know who designed Kate Middleton's exquisite bridal gown but how many of you know what scent she was wearing? No Chanel Number 5 or Opium for Prince William's radiant bride. According to Clarence House, the Duchess of Cambridge chose White Gardenia Petals by Illuminum, a small British brand. Naturally, sales of the previously little known scent have gone through the roof with shoppers cl...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Nicki Gostin
Have you had a good look at Prince William and Kate Middleton's official wedding portrait? Notice anything unusual? No? Then maybe you should have another look. Carefully nestled in the right hand of mini bridesmaid Eliza Lopes is a neon pink "wiggly worm." Her other hand is gently held by her grandmother, Camilla. Next to Eliza is the other star of the wedding, the exquisitely expressive Grace...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 04:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kathy Griffin took it upon herself to break down the nuptials of William and Catherine on 'Kathy Griffin's Insightful and Hilarious Take on the Royal Wedding'. She had a panel of comedians on-hand so they would leave no aspect of the festivities un-ridiculed. One of the moments people were waiting for was the anticipated kiss between the newly wed couple on the balcony at Buckingham Palace. Mil...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 02:30 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. One of the universal dilemmas for wedding guests is what to wear. Can you wear an outfit to more than one wedding in a row? Should you wear black to an afternoon ceremony? Will...
- Posted May 1st 2011 at 11:40 AM by Christine Fenno
After their historic wedding inside Westminster Abbey Friday morning, the newly named Duke and Duchess of Cambridge fulfilled royal obligations (photos, kisses, waving). Then, they had a party to attend! Now, details are emerging from the festivities about the music, menu and other special touches. About 300 of the couple's family and friends were invited to the evening reception that was ho...
- Posted Apr 30th 2011 at 12:32 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weddings
After a long day of celebrating their wedding among loved ones and friends, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were photographed Saturday morning departing Buckingham Palace, where they spent their first night as husband and wife. William held Kate's hand as the couple strode across the grounds and flew away in a helicopter, reports People.com. The smiling bride wore wedge heels (the same shoes ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blind and Deaf Senior Poodle Reunited with Family After Month Apart
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Very Serious About Her Lipstick in New Glam Dior Ad: Watch It Now!
- Miley Cyrus Is Not Interested in Taylor Swift's Squad: 'I Just Like Real People'
- Jessa Seewald's father-in-law condemns Josh Duggar's in scathing essay
- Ronda Rousey says yes to Marine who asked her to ball
- 'Blacklist' star Hisham Tawfiq trades fireman job for Hollywood
- Uh Oh! Who's Saying, "Aw Crap, I'm Gonna Die!" During the Scream Finale?
- Givenchy Is Offering Tickets to its First New York Fashion Week Show to the Public—Find Out How to Score One (Hint: Act Fast)!
- James Bond Author Calls Idris Elba "Too Street" to Play 007 as Daniel Craig Says His Version Isn't "Sexist"