Posts with tag "running russell simmons"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
Walking into Russell Simmons' corporate headquarters, there is an air of intimidation as the massive "Russell Simmons Argyleculture" plaque stares back at me. Buzzed into the office, I patiently sit in the waiting area while a burly bouncer eyes me. I'm then escorted through two more security-locked doors before I meet the hip-hop mogul. As his assistant guides me to the "oval office," Simmons ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Was the 'Happiest He'd Ever Been' as a Dad
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Finalizes Divorce
- Man Survives Three Days at the Bottom of the Ocean
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- ?The Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Join us for ?The Sing-Off' and EW's Live Google Hangout!
- Mariah Carey Rocks Two Diva Dresses for the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony: Which Works Best?
- Lea Michele on Having the Support of Her Glee Family: "I Love Everyone There So, So Very Much"
- Ed Sheeran: Taylor Swift's "Livin' on a Prayer" Performance Was "Badass"—Watch Now!