Posts with tag "running russell simmons"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
Walking into Russell Simmons' corporate headquarters, there is an air of intimidation as the massive "Russell Simmons Argyleculture" plaque stares back at me. Buzzed into the office, I patiently sit in the waiting area while a burly bouncer eyes me. I'm then escorted through two more security-locked doors before I meet the hip-hop mogul. As his assistant guides me to the "oval office," Simmons ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Empire Engagement! Trai Byers Pops the Question to Co-Star Grace Gealey
- Alicia Silverstone's Brother Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Nick Viall Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Are moviegoers sick of Adam Sandler?
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders