Posts with tag "running russell simmons"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
Walking into Russell Simmons' corporate headquarters, there is an air of intimidation as the massive "Russell Simmons Argyleculture" plaque stares back at me. Buzzed into the office, I patiently sit in the waiting area while a burly bouncer eyes me. I'm then escorted through two more security-locked doors before I meet the hip-hop mogul. As his assistant guides me to the "oval office," Simmons...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eve: Married Life Is 'Amazing'
- David Hasselhoff Calls Justin Bieber a 'Cool Guy' After Collaboration
- Eric 'The Actor' Lynch, Member of Howard Stern's 'Wack Pack,' Dies at 39
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Report: Con men faked identities to work with kids on Hollywood film sets
- Why You Won't Be Able to Stop Talking About Robin Lord Taylor (AKA the Penguin) After Watching Gotham
- Iggy Azalea Rocks Her Shortest Dress Yet—See the Colorful Look!
- Ginnifer Goodwin Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Since Giving Birth in May—See the Pics!