Posts with tag "running russell simmons"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
Walking into Russell Simmons' corporate headquarters, there is an air of intimidation as the massive "Russell Simmons Argyleculture" plaque stares back at me. Buzzed into the office, I patiently sit in the waiting area while a burly bouncer eyes me. I'm then escorted through two more security-locked doors before I meet the hip-hop mogul. As his assistant guides me to the "oval office," Simmons ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rhinoceros Chases Motorcycles Through Nepal Town (VIDEO)
- Chelsea Peretti Reveals Why Andy Samberg Doesn't Like Dogs
- Kaitlyn Smith's Blog: 'I Have Not Gotten On a Scale Yet'
- Jamie Foxx slammed for 'transphobic' Bruce Jenner jokes
- Taylor Swift big winner at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- 'Spirit in the Sky' singer critically injured in car crash that killed 1
- Shahs of Sunset Star Mike Shouhed Marries Jessica Parido—Get the Details!
- Ronda Rousey Attacks Stephanie McMahon, The Bella Twins Battle for Victory and More WrestleMania Highlights
- Kim Kardashian Takes North West and Her BFF on a Precious Easter Egg Hunt—See the Adorable Pics!