Posts with tag "rupert grint"
- Posted Nov 21st 2010 at 05:00 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
The box-office magic is no surpise, but the opening-weekend numbers are still big enough to take your breath away: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1' earned an estimated $125.1 million in domestic ticket sales, predictably besting all other films on the nation's movie screens. It's the biggest opening weekend in the franchise's history. In comparison, the previous installment, 'Harry...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
It's finally here, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I' is out in the theaters today and the stars and director of the movie sat down with our sister site Moviefone to answer fan-submitted questions.Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) all sat down and answered both serious and funny questions, including who's the best kisser and...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 10:26 AM by PopEater Staff
A pyrotechnics-heavy scene on the set of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' got a bit out of control Friday night at the UK's Leavesden Film Studios, near Watford, Hertfordshire. Luckily, none of the principal cast members, including Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, were present. "There was a small fire that was quickly handled by our in-house fire brigade, and as a precaution...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- Celebrity autopsies, graphic death photos breached, report says
- Group wants anti-harassment policy at Comic-Con
- 'Sin City' trailer featuring Eva Green rejected by ABC
- Jennifer Lopez and Maskim Chmerkovskiy's New Romance: "If They Fall in Love, Amazing!" Says DWTS' Cheryl Burke
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input