Posts with tag "rush limbaugh"
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 12:50 PM by John Mitchell
Elton John is famous for speaking his mind, and he's at it again, this time in a fascinating and lengthy interview with the Telegraph newspaper, in which he goes in-depth about his past addiction issues, new music (which the paper describes as "his best in more than 30 years") and his relationships with controversial conservative radio personality Rush Limbaugh and rapper Eminem. The legendary ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 12:36 PM by PopEater Staff
When Rush Limbaugh isn't busy smoking cigars and calling people Muslim socialists, he still finds time to make fun of himself. In what seems like the most bizarre political marriage ever, conservative radio icon Limbaugh debuts on 'Family Guy' this Sunday, poking fun and giggling with 'Hollywood Liberal' Seth MacFarlane. "I didn't do this for the money, I did this for the fun of it," Limbaugh ...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 03:36 PM by Ben Trivett
It's always amazing to see what older celebrities looked like in their younger days, and Glenn Beck is no exception. The right-leaning FOX News host has definitely matured since his days at Sehome High School in Washington state, trading in his shaggy, slightly feathered red locks for a more conservative salt and pepper cut. Check out a couple more conservative hosts in their younger years ...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 04:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Elton John has broken his silence, sort of, about taking the job as Rush Limbaugh's wedding singer, telling PEOPLE (via partner David Furnish) it was an opportunity "to go where people wouldn't expect me to go." Furnish said John was "a little surprised" to get the invitation, but accepted the job -- which netted him a reported $1 million -- after deciding "Life is about building bridges, not ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 11:59 PM by Marc Schneider
It's not clear what's more shocking about Rush Limbaugh's weekend wedding: A) That it happened at all -- four marriages! -- or B) That the conservative firebrand was able to coax gay icon Elton John to perform at the reception. Given Limbaugh's past insensitive statements about homosexuals and his outspoken opposition to gay marriage, the LGBT community is none too pleased with Sir Elton, who ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 05:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Rush Limbaugh tied the knot for the fourth time this past weekend, and while the right-wing radio mogul and pals like Sean Hannity and Karl Rove celebrated in Palm Springs, the folks over at Gawker wanted to send their wedding wishes to Rush. They did so with a flying banner based on one lucky reader's comment with the message "Rush: Congrats On Your 4th Marriage XO Gawker," taking a subtle jab ...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Conservative radio man Rush Limbaugh is taking a fourth stab at marriage with a weekend wedding to Kathryn Rogers, an events coordinator 26 years his junior, according to various reports. Limbaugh, 59, will reportedly marry the 33-year-old Rogers at his Palm Beach compound. Though he hasn't confirmed the news, the host asked the media to respect his privacy during this "very special" time in ...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 10:02 AM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal
"You should be horse-whipped for the insult you have paid to the highest office of our nation." That is the opening sentence in a searing open letter from movie critic Roger Ebert to conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh. Why is Ebert so upset to suggest an entertainer should be beaten like an animal? As you may have heard, Limbaugh has been critical of President Barack Obama's response to the ...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 06:12 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Conservative talk radio show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday tests showed nothing was wrong with his heart after he was hospitalized with chest pains. Limbaugh, 58, was released from The Queen's Medical Center two days after he was rushed there during a vacation. Doctors said he did not have a heart attack or heart disease. "The pain was real, and they don't know what caused it," Limbaugh said, ...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 11:04 AM by Sam Brand
Erik Gates was called upon any time 'Mythbusters' needed a rocket expert. Fans of the show are learning he passed away earlier this month. Rush Limbaugh is said to be "resting comfortably" in a Honolulu hospital after experiencing chest pains on Wednesday. And Tiger Woods has lost a big sponsor. This is What You're Searching For Today... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gisele Posts the Most Impossibly Glam Breastfeeding Photo of All Time
- 11 Life Lessons Learned From the Bonnie & Clyde Miniseries
- Brandi Glanville Apologizes for 'Definitely Inappropriate' Comments to Costar
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?Heathers: The Musical' will open Off Broadway in March
- Ylvis' ?The Fox' and 5 other Christmas light shows ? VIDEO
- Amy Adams Talks Kissing Jennifer Lawrence's "Full Lips" and Going Nude in American Hustle—Watch Now!
- Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom Both Attend Jay Z Concert but Maintain Distance
- Macaulay Culkin Forms Velvet Underground Tribute Band Called Pizza Underground (No, Really!)