Posts with tag "russell brand"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 05:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Russell Brand and Kristen Wiig have been named PETA's (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011. On PETA's official website, comedians Brand and Wigg were said to have captured the hearts of many with their comedic charm and compassionate choices. Brand, who has been a vegetarian since age 14, told PETA, "You shouldn't eat animals, it's mean to...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Everyone needs a moment or two to relax. Even funny man Russell Brand. The shirtless comedian stepped out onto his balcony to practice some yoga in Miami over the weekend. The balcony seems to be a peaceful place for some meditation, with the sounds of the waves crashing in front of him. Brand is calling the waterfront property home while he's filming the upcoming musical full of A-list stars,...
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 01:02 PM by Christine Fenno
Katy Perry was up in arms on Twitter earlier today, after officials in Japan deported her husband, British comedian Russell Brand, right out of the country. "My husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place." She added the hashtag #tokyodreamcrushed. So why was the 35-year-old funnyman booted from the Land of the Rising Sun?...
- Posted Apr 30th 2011 at 11:29 AM by AOL Music Editors
Sure, she married her own Prince Charming from Britain, Russell Brand, last year. But this week, Katy Perry wanted ten photos of Prince William (some with Kate Middleton) close at hand as she got a grip on her own case of wedding fever. The pop star, 26, gave her fingernails the royal treatment, and had each one manicured with a unique color image of the Duke of Cambridge, whose Duchess...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 10:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Heidi Klum found herself going green, so to speak, as she took the mic on Saturday wearing Dolce & Gabbana (alongside Nick Cannon). And Jim Carrey, making a surprise appearance, reportedly almost slipped in green goo backstage before even more of it was dumped on his head onstage. As always, the Nickelodean's Kids' Choice Awards, a live and very slimy 90-minute ceremony (hosted for the...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Katy Perry's mother, Mary Perry Hudson, is speaking out against her daughter's racy style in a book proposal, reports Page Six. Hudson, an evangelist, has been shopping a book proposal about how her daughter's sexy ensembles and "foul-mouth fiance" (now husband) Russell Brand have affected her Christian ministry. "I recognized the psalmist gift in her performance. Yet she sang out, 'I kissed...
- Posted Mar 26th 2011 at 09:35 AM by The Editors of StyleList
No longer just your 'Teenage Dream,' Katy Perry is now your alien dream. Our pals at StyleList break down her eye-popping new look. In the new video for her single, 'E.T.,' which will premiere March 31, Perry redefines beauty as it might look in an interplanetary future, and says she's "ready for abduction." Judging by her out-of-this-world transformation, she certainly is! The 26-year-old...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 10:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
In case anyone was wondering, it seems Russell Brand is absolutely the type to kiss and tell. On 'The View,' Sherri Shepherd notes how Brand described Jennifer Garner's mouth as being made of "red velvet cake," then gives him a chance to turn a phrase regarding the lips of wife Katy Perry. Brand co-stars with Garner in the upcoming remake of 'Arthur' and evidently enjoyed his kissing scenes...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Singer Katy Perry debuted the video of her wedding to actor/comedian Russell Brand in the unlikeliest of places: during her performance at the 2011 Grammys. According to PEOPLE, Perry was perched on a swing that began to ascend while she sang the song 'Not Like the Movies.' Footage of her wedding flashed on a curtain attached to the swing. In the video, Perry was seen sporting a veil,...
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry brought her grandmother to cheer her on at the 2011 Grammy Awards, complete with a bedazzled cane. Also along for the ride was husband Russell Brand, straight off his hosting gig at 'Saturday Night Live' the night before. Ryan Seacrest asked how Brand was able to make it to the Grammys to Perry's side. He thanked Orville and Wilbur Wright for inventing a "flying train." Perhaps...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- America's Got Talent Finally Crowned a [Spoiler] – Find Out Who Won Season 9!
- Meghan Trainor Performs Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" and It's Pretty Awesome—Watch Now!
- These New Star Wars: Episode VII Photos Could Reveal Adam Driver's Actual Role—Take a Look!