Posts with tag "ryan dunn"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 06:30 PM by Kelly Fisher
Friends and family of Ryan Dunn gathered on the Paramount Pictures lot this week for a moving memorial service for the late 'Jackass' star. According to MTV, 'Jackass' co-star Rick Kosick cut together part of moving video tribute, which features an emotional and humorous montage of Dunn's best 'Jackass' clips. An original song written in Dunn's honor by Roger Alan Wade, "The Light Outlives ...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Kelly Fisher
Losing a friend is always hard, and 'Jackass' star Bam Margera lost his very best friend when Ryan Dunn died in a violent car accident last week. "It was pretty much the worst news I've ever heard in my life," Margera told E! Online while sitting next his wife, Melissa "Missy" Rothstein. "He was my best f--king friend in the world. It's been five days now and I can't stop crying man," a ...
- Posted Jun 26th 2011 at 02:46 PM by PopEater Staff
"I felt 34-percent funnier when I was with Ryan, but I guess everyone did," says 'Jackass' star Johnny Knoxville, in a new blog post dedicated to his late co-star, Ryan Dunn, who died behind the wheel of his car last week. Knoxville, 40, says he had a difficult time expressing himself at Dunn's memorial last week and wanted to take another crack at it. "He had such a hair trigger laugh ...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 01:15 AM by Spinner Editors
Kings of Leon played an emotional tribute to former 'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn on Wednesday night, June 22, during the encore for their first of two shows in London's Hyde Park. Dunn, who had become a friend to the band in the past year, was killed in a fatal car accident in Philadelphia in the early hours of Monday, 20 June. Speaking to the crowd, NME reports that frontman Caleb Followill ...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
The grieving process is different for everyone, but for 'Jackass' star Jason 'Wee Man' Acuna, his will be permanent. The reality show stunt man decided to honor is fallen brother, Ryan Dunn, by getting a tattoo of Dunn's face, smoking a cigarette, on his lower leg. "After Ryan passed away, [I asked] how can I do something for Ryan?" Acuna said in a video he posted to Twitter. "Well, it's ...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 03:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After much speculation, it has been confirmed that Ryan Dunn was intoxicated when he drove his Porsche off of a Pennsylvania road at 130 MPH Monday morning, killing himself and his passenger, Zachary Hartwell. After an autopsy and toxicology reports were conducted, it was concluded that Dunn had the legal alcohol limit nearly doubled. His blood alcohol level was .196 while the legal limit in ...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 10:34 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Top News
Roger Ebert's own battle with a life-threatening disease may have desensitized him to the pain of others, psychologists tell PopEater a day after the famed film critic came under fire for a comment about the death of 'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn. "People who have survived numerous hardships and tragedies as Roger has, often times are either extremely sensitive to the pain and tragedy of others, ...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn and passenger Zachary Hartwell, were killed Monday in Pennsylvania after Dunn's Porsche went off the road, hit a guardrail and careened into the woods where it caught on fire. According to the L.A. Times, the official coroner's report confirms that blunt force trauma and thermal trauma were the official causes of death in the accident. After an accident ...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After a day of speculation surrounding the identity of Ryan Dunn's passenger in Monday morning's fatal crash that left both men dead, he has been identified as Zachary Hartwell, according to TMZ. Hartwell was at a Philadelphia bar, Barnaby's of America, with a group of friends, including Dunn, before taking the last ride of his life in Dunn's Porsche 911 GT3. Hartwell, a 30-year-old stuntman, ...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 03:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
UPDATE: Bam Margera responds in shredding Twitter message: "I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of sh*t roger ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents ... About a jackass drunk driving and his is one, f*ck you! Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat fu*king mouth!" After a photo of Ryan Dunn drinking with two friends was posted to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Nelly talks sports superstitions, going country, laughing at himself on ?Real Husbands of Hollywood'
- Robert Knepper in ?Mockingjay': So who is Antonius? ? THEORIES
- Join ?Psych' stars Dule Hill and James Roday in a live hangout!