Posts with tag "ryan reynolds"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite their recent -- and shocking -- split, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are doing just fine. Sources tell The New York Daily News that they are handling their breakup "really well." Filming schedules that kept them apart and infidelity rumors doomed the pair, who married in 2008. (Recent reports suggested that Reynolds was involved with his 'Green Lantern' co-star Blake Lively.)...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are notorious under-sharers, having spent their brief and low-key marriage shunning cameras and reporters' questions. So, it comes as no surprise that their shocking split this week was kept under wraps for even the people that know them. "No one had any idea this was coming," a friend of Scarlett's tells me. "They kept their private life so secret that I...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 03:03 PM by PopEater Staff
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson, one of Hollywood's most beautiful and zealously private couples, have decided after "long and careful consideration" to end their two-year marriage, they announced on Tuesday. After TMZ released a report saying they had separated, the couple quickly issued a joint statement confirming the news and asking for privacy. "After long and careful consideration...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 09:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Ryan Reynolds has been named PEOPLE magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive." Reynolds nudged Johnny Depp aside to get the coveted title on Wednesday. "My body naturally wants to look like Dick Van Dyke," Reynolds said. "When I stop training, I turn into a skin-colored whisper." The funnyman and wife Scarlett Johansson appear to be Hollywood's most beautiful couple -- earlier this week, she was...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 09:04 AM by Moviefone Editors
It's a good day to be Ryan Reynolds. Mr. Scarlett Johansson was just named the Sexiest Man Alive by PEOPLE on the day when the trailer for his 'Green Lantern' hits the Web. At long last, fans can a glimpse Reynolds donning the famous green suit. The trailer also reveals a bit more of the plot, which finds Hal Jordan (Reynolds) learning new powers and overcoming his fears to protect the Green...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 11:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Funnyman Ryan Reynolds might be married to one of the most gorgeous actresses in the world, Scarlett Johansson, but don't expect him to brag about it like John Mayer. The couple, who will be celebrating their second anniversary on Sept. 27, have kept such a low profile that sometimes it's easy to forget they actually tied the knot. The 'Buried' actor insists to GQ that their marriage is real,...
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 11:10 AM by Zach Dionne
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds -- one of Hollywood's hottest couples, bar none -- have snapped up a decidedly unremarkable farmhouse in rural Louisana, complete with a rusty barn (above). Johansson's InStyle interview in May hinted at a penchant for simple domesticity -- "I love to cook and bake," she told the mag. See the house after the jump!...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 07:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has a new baby sister! Johansson's mother, Melanie Sloan, adopted a little baby girl from Ethiopia, UsMagazine.com is reporting. Sloan was absent from Johansson's 'Iron Man 2' premiere last week because she was traveling abroad to pick up her new child. It's also been reported that Sloan was sidelined in Germany for a few days during her trip due to the volcanic ash cloud....
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Yes, the Material Girl and the girl known for unusual material - singer and strange style icon Lady Gaga - had a hair-pulling, name-calling catfight... but it was all in the name of comedy. Madonna was one of a number of surprise guests on this week's 'Saturday Night Live,' during which Lady Gaga performed as the scheduled musical act. The two popped up at the end of recurring sketch 'Deep House...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has it all -- a successful movie career, a hot husband plus a music career on the side. The 'Lost in Translation' starlet dishes to Glamour about her life, how she feels about her weight, her relationship with husband Ryan Reynolds, her latest album with Pete Yorn, and the part of her job she's pretty uncomfortable with -- the red carpet. "It's so freakish and weird," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- Metal rockers Motley Crue find welcome embrace in Nashville for country tribute album
- George Strait announces 'Rides Away' album
- NFL reportedly asking music acts to pay for playing Super Bowl halftime show
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!