Posts with tag "ryan seacrest"
- Posted May 28th 2011 at 11:02 AM by Christine Fenno
Last year's 'American Idol' winner, Lee DeWyze, was absent from the stage during the season finale episode this week, and although he appeared on the series earlier this spring, he played no part in crowning new Idol Scotty McCreery. Eagle-eyed viewers could spot DeWyze sitting in the audience at the Nokia Theater. But Ryan Seacrest never singled him out to let fans know the most recent 'Idol'...
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 11:19 AM by Christine Fenno
Britney Spears, who was characterized as mentally unsound by her mom's legal team recently, was tapped by Los Angeles' KIIS FM to guest-host with Ryan Seacrest at this weekend's annual Wango Tango concert at the Staples Center. Fans enjoyed a diverse roster, according to MTV News, including performances from Jennifer Lopez, Ke$ha, Selena Gomez, Cobra Starship, T-Pain, Lupe Fiasco, Cody Simpson,...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Reality star Spencer Pratt is realizing he's not everyone's favorite person. And in an effort to make himself more appealing, he's hoping to land the job as Ryan Seacrest's intern. UsMagazine.com reports that Pratt recently wrote an email to Seacrest's talent booker, Amy Sugarman, asking for a five-week gig as his intern. "I'm trying to change my image and make myself more likable," he wrote. ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 06:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
The Hollywood Reporter's fourth annual Reality Power List has been released and media mogul Ryan Seacrest snagged the No. 1 spot. Seacrest, who hosts 'American Idol,' 'E! News' and a KIIS-FM radio show, also produces various reality shows, including the popular 'Kardashian' franchise. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the Ryan Seacrest "brand" reaches over 35 million each week on TV alone....
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 06:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ryan Seacrest says that while he's confident 'American Idol' and 'The X Factor' can coexist, he's also sure that Simon Cowell will rub any 'X Factor' success in his face. "He'll be the first to congratulate himself on his new ratings by sending me a fax of the ratings to my house the day after his new series premieres," Seacrest says on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' The 'Idol' host wishes Cowell the...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 08:17 PM by Rob Shuter
So your boyfriend invites you to travel thousands of miles to spend the holidays with him and his parents in Paris, and he doesn't propose. What's a girl to do? This is exactly where Julianne Hough is after a romantic vacation with boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest and his family in France. Visiting restaurants, art galleries and shops, as well as a sold-out Monet exhibition, where the group drank...
- Posted Nov 27th 2010 at 11:55 AM by Christine Fenno
Braving brisk weather in style, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough have been more public as a couple in the City of Lights than they've ever been back home. All over Paris, the famously workaholic 'American Idol' host has been spotted squiring the 'Dancing with the Stars' hoofer to galleries, restaurants and museums, according to People.com. The two were even seen kissing on their hotel's...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 08:35 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- American Idol -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Ryan Seacrest
Get that champagne on ice, because sources tell me that America's favorite bachelor, Ryan Seacrest, is getting ready to pop the question to his special lady, 'Dancing With the Stars' beauty Julianne Hough. "Things are really heating up between them," a friend of Ryan's tells me. "We have never seen him like this before. For the first time ever, he is taking a second away from work. We never...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
As producer of 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' on ABC, Ryan Seacrest branched out this year from his hosting duties on Fox's 'American Idol,' and the TV Academy has recognized him for it. At the Creative Arts Emmys ceremony last night in Los Angeles, Seacrest and a host of other television stars scored trophies in categories that are traditionally awarded the weekend before the primetime Emmys...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 04:10 PM by Joel Keller
Pop-Ed: Soon after Larry King announced last night that he was giving up his daily 'Larry King Live' show in the fall, his guest, Bill Maher, turned the tables on King and asked him a question: Who would he like to see as his replacement? Larry's answer was surprising, at least to some: Ryan Seacrest....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce