Posts with tag "ryan gosling"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 12:50 PM by Moviefone Editors
It looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer for Ryan Gosling's directorial debut. At last month's Cannes Film Festival, it was announced that Gosling would be directing himself in 'The Idolmaker,' but it is now being reported that he has backed out of the project altogether, due to his busy schedule. It certainly does seem the 'Drive' star has a lot on his plate. 'Crazy Stupid Love,' which...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Former lovers Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (pictured here in 2007) were very careful to avoid running into one another at the Cannes Film Festival in the south of France this week. Rachel arrived earlier in the week to promote her new Woody Allen flick, 'Midnight in Paris.' And just as McAdams was heading out of the city, Gosling arrived at the festival to promote his thriller, 'Drive.' C...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 08:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
Ryan Gosling shows off way more than just his acting chops in the upcoming comedy 'Crazy, Stupid, Love.' Gosling co-stars in the film with soon-to-be 'Office' alum Steve Carell, Julianne Moore and 'Easy A' It-girl Emma Stone. His role is quite different from the super-serious turns he is known for. Gosling plays a cad who helps Carell's character move on when his marriage falls apart. Gos...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:55 AM by Christo Varghese
Olivia Wilde was seen out with 'Blue Valentine' actor Ryan Gosling, sparking rumors that the two stars may be dating. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Wilde and Gosling were spotted walking hand-in-hand and smiling at each other, at an aquarium in Cincinnati. Gosling was in town for the filming of his new movie 'The Ides of March.' A video of the couple at the aquarium was taken by a fan of ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:20 PM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Pop-Ed -
- Michael Douglas -
- Mila Kunis -
- Ryan Gosling -
- Andrew Garfield -
- Top News
The Academy Award nominations were released this morning and were full of snubs and surprises. The biggest diss was an obvious one: 'Inception' director Christopher Nolan, whose film received eight nominations including best picture, failed to score a best director nomination. Mila Kunis, Ryan Gosling and Michael Douglas, all of whom were shortlisted by critics groups and the Golden Globes in the ...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ryan Gosling's most recent film, 'Blue Valentine,' was briefly slapped with an NC-17 rating, but his penchant for adult material doesn't mean the star doesn't have a little something for his much, much younger fans. The actor, whose heartthrob status is constantly reaffirmed on-screen through his choice of troubled, lovelorn characters, has kindly taken the time to remind the underage set that ...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Kicking off GQ's 2011 is 'Blue Valentine' star Ryan Gosling, gracing the January cover in a classic, simple suit. The profile praises Gosling's indie cred -- "Gosling has shown a unique commitment to undermining the career he was expected to have" -- and is accompanied by a black-and-white photo shoot dubbed How to Look Like a Movie Star. The story focuses heavily on Gosling's charisma and ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
There's nothing quite like a little bit of controversy to drum up interest in a movie. In the case of low-budget indie flick 'Blue Valentine,' the hub-bub revolved around an oral sex scene, an NC-17 rating and the outrage that followed from critics, who accused the Motion Picture Association of America of hypocrisy given that another recent release has a similar scene and yet earned an R rating....
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 08:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A potential new pairing has the rumor mills swirling in New York City. 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively and 'Blue Valentine' actor Ryan Gosling have been spotted several times together--and they've been looking awfully cozy. The pair was most recently seen at the 'Blue Valentine' after-party Thursday night, according to PEOPLE. Sources say they were nearly inseparable at the event held at The To...
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 04:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Although It's typically chilly in December, things are bound to get a whole lot steamier this year with the release of 'Blue Valentine,' starring Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling. The co-stars dished on their gritty sex scenes for a cover story interview with W for its October 2010 Issue. "We did the sex scenes, and it was ... toxic," Williams says in the interview. "Ryan and I stopped relati...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Lightning Misses Twice for Broadway Beaux
- Four Star-Approved Outfits Perfect for Indulging at Thanksgiving
- Three #VANDERPUMPRULES to Hosting Thanksgiving Dinner
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Happy Thanksgiving! See the Best and Worst Side Dishes Ranked!
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment
- Carson Daly, Ashlee Simpson, Josh Duhamel and More Stars Reveal How They're Spending Thanksgiving!