Posts with tag "samantha ronson"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Hollywood DJ Samantha Ronson took quite a spill this Saturday--and posted a photo to prove it. The 33-year-old ex-girlfriend of Lindsay Lohan sported two black eyes and a split lip after getting in a bike accident, PEOPLE reports. Ronson posted a photo of her injuries on Monday with the message: "Wear a helmet kids!!!" She also Tweeted the photo saying, "Let this be a lesson... if you have a...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 08:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity DJ and Lindsay Lohan's ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson and her dog didn't have a great day. TMZ reports Ronson's dog, a bulldog named Cadillac, allegedly mauled a neighbor's dog to death. Cadillac also reportedly attacked the dog's female owner as well. The mauled dog, Tiger, was a two-year old Maltese that appeared to weigh between three and five pounds. After a 911 call was placed...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
On her third day in jail, Lindsay Lohan was visited by ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson, RadarOnline.com reports. Though visiting hours at Lynwood Correctional Facility are usually weekends only, Ronson was able to make a special visit to her former gal pal. Ronson wasn't Lohan's first visitor since checking in on Tuesday; her mother Dina, sister Ali and business manager Lou Taylor paid the...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan, who was recently sentenced to a 90-day jail term by a Beverly Hills judge, has checked herself into Pickford Lofts, a Los Angeles sober-living facility. PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week....
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Joan Rivers is known and loved for her acerbic wit, but her recent jabs at soon-to-be jailed Lindsay Lohan have entered her into a war of the words with the starlet's former gal pal, DJ Samantha Ronson. Rivers, who authored multiple tweets about Lohan's legal troubles, is now defending her stance on the actress, telling The Insider, "The jokes, my God, were so minor ... I suggest that [Ronson] not...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 01:21 PM by PopEater Staff
In the second and final portion of a revealing interview with British tabloid The Sun, Lindsay Lohan says if she can't make amends with girlfriend Samantha Ronson, it's back to dating men. "I never really thought about women before, it kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me," Lindsay says. "If I wasn't with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She's the only woman I've...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing, but what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember the '00s for? PopEater let our readers decide which fashion statement will reign supreme. The results >> ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Whether she's doing it out of the the kindness and charity in her heart (which we think is true) or simply as a PR stunt to tweak her "party girl" image (what others think), one thing is for sure: Lindsay Lohan is going to India to film a BBC documentary -- either on impoverished children or on sex trafficking, depending which report you believe....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rachel Bilson's Boho-Chic Bump Style
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat in Lifetime's Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever
- Man Arrested for the Murder of Jill Halliburton Su
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Ashley Tisdale's Honeymoon Location Revealed, Thanks to This Photo of Her in a Bikini Doing a Headstand on the Beach
- Pregnant Jill Duggar Got Married 90 Days Ago, But Is 93 Days Along: Here's Why That Doesn't Mean She Had Premarital Sex
- Melissa Rivers Reveals That Barack Obama Sent Condolences After Joan Rivers' Passing—See Her Emotional First Public Appearance