Posts with tag "samuel contesti"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Denise Warner
For his short program at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver on Tuesday, ice skater Johnny Weir busted out what can only be described as a men's corset. The black and pink number, so quintessentially Johnny, left us hungry for more Weir-ified outfits once the long program came around. And it wasn't just Johnny's costume during his first skate that made our hearts flutter in anticipation. Italy's S...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Get a First Look at Kodi Smit-McPhee as Nightcrawler in X-Men: Apocalypse
- Courteney Cox Jokingly Swats Down Friends Reunion Rumors: 'Let It Go!'
- Teen Sets New World Record by Solving Rubik's Cube in 5.25 Seconds (VIDEO)
- Bill Belichick caught ogling Chrissy Teigen
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him
- Creator Mark Schwahn Gets Chills Every Time He Sees the Insane Ending of Last Night's The Royals—Watch Now!
- Wait, Who's Getting Married on New Girl?! Watch the Proposal Go Down Now!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered by the Orange Is the New Black Season 3 Poster