Posts with tag "samuel contesti"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Denise Warner
For his short program at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver on Tuesday, ice skater Johnny Weir busted out what can only be described as a men's corset. The black and pink number, so quintessentially Johnny, left us hungry for more Weir-ified outfits once the long program came around. And it wasn't just Johnny's costume during his first skate that made our hearts flutter in anticipation. Italy's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Big Brother Winner Dick Donato: 'I Am HIV Positive'
- Jason Kennedy and Lauren Scruggs: Countdown to Wedding!
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Launches Exhibition of Favorite Film Costumes
- Glen Campbell sued over film documenting his Alzheimer's fight
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- B.J. Novak Responds to Mindy Kaling's Revelation That She Once Wanted to Marry Him
- American Horror Story: Freak Show's New Trailer Is Crazy, Scary, Cool and Features New Footage
- Ben Affleck Slams Jon Stewart for Spoiling Gone Girl, Being a "Copycat"—Watch Now!