Posts with tag "samuel contesti"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Denise Warner
For his short program at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver on Tuesday, ice skater Johnny Weir busted out what can only be described as a men's corset. The black and pink number, so quintessentially Johnny, left us hungry for more Weir-ified outfits once the long program came around. And it wasn't just Johnny's costume during his first skate that made our hearts flutter in anticipation. Italy's S...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: Brooke Goes into Labor in Odd Mom Out Sneak Peek
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Leads a Parade of Naked Dresses at Versace Show, Brings Underbutt to the Front Row
- Burt Shavitz, Iconic Face and Founder of Burt's Bees, Dies at 80
- Stars believe what?
- Navy diver who lost two limbs in shark attack goes on quest for 'Joan of Shark'
- Hugh Jackman's wife banned husband from working with Angelina Jolie
- Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann Finally Go on Their "Honeymoon"—See the Sexy Pics!
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops!...I Did It Again Album Cover With Sean Preston and Jayden James—See the Pics!
- Bobby Brown Forgets Lyrics During 4th of July Concert as Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Hospice Care