Posts with tag "samuel contesti"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Denise Warner
For his short program at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver on Tuesday, ice skater Johnny Weir busted out what can only be described as a men's corset. The black and pink number, so quintessentially Johnny, left us hungry for more Weir-ified outfits once the long program came around. And it wasn't just Johnny's costume during his first skate that made our hearts flutter in anticipation. Italy's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Are Celebrities Rethinking Space Travel After the 2 Rocket Accidents?
- The 5 Words That Inspire Katie Holmes
- Robert Downey, Jr. Jokes: This Pregnancy Has Been 'Extraordinarily Tough' on Me
- 30 years later, ?CHiPs' cast reunites
- Hello Kitty celebrates 40th anniversary
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!