Posts with tag "samuel contesti"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Denise Warner
For his short program at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver on Tuesday, ice skater Johnny Weir busted out what can only be described as a men's corset. The black and pink number, so quintessentially Johnny, left us hungry for more Weir-ified outfits once the long program came around. And it wasn't just Johnny's costume during his first skate that made our hearts flutter in anticipation. Italy's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- Metal rockers Motley Crue find welcome embrace in Nashville for country tribute album
- George Strait announces 'Rides Away' album
- NFL reportedly asking music acts to pay for playing Super Bowl halftime show
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!