Posts with tag "samuel contesti"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Denise Warner
For his short program at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver on Tuesday, ice skater Johnny Weir busted out what can only be described as a men's corset. The black and pink number, so quintessentially Johnny, left us hungry for more Weir-ified outfits once the long program came around. And it wasn't just Johnny's costume during his first skate that made our hearts flutter in anticipation. Italy's S...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Lipstick Trend You Have to Try (All the Cool Stars Are Doig It!)
- WATCH: Two Itty Bitty Cubs Explain Why Big Cat Week Is a Huge Deal
- Could Bill Cosby Face Rape Charges?
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever