Posts with tag "sandra lee"
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Denise Warner
You know her as the 'Semi-Homemade' guru of the Food Network. But Sandra Lee is much more than that. In the third season of her second show, 'Sandra's Money Saving Meals,' Lee sets out to show you how to make good food on a budget. Sandra chatted with PopEater about the upcoming episodes, exactly how she gets inspired and her passion project -- Share Our Strength's Great American Bake Sale....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! Here's What Your Favorite Stars are Eating & Drinking Right Now
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Teaser Trailer Has Arrived
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates 50th Birthday in Wyoming
- 'Sharknado' sequel has bite and a storm of laughs as sharks sink their teeth into Manhattan
- 'Batman vs. Superman,' 'The Avengers,' and 'Mad Max' sneak peeks at Comic-Con 2014
- Alcohol big problem at Keith Urban show