Posts with tag "sandrabullock"
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 08:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Jenny McCarthy say...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 12:45 PM by John Mitchell
Betty White has done many things in her nearly 70-year career in entertainment. The 'Golden Girl' has won six Emmys, appeared in countless television shows and movies and recently got big laughs in a high-profile Snickers commercial that aired during the Super Bowl. There is, however, one thing the TV legend hasn't done, and some of her biggest fans are ready to take action. In what may come as...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Sandra Bullock's kind-hearted role in 'The Blind Side' earned her an Oscar nomination, and her gentle and loving ways translate over to real life. She's heartbroken over the disappearance of hubby Jesse James' dog and friends say she'd much rather have 'CinnaBun' (the pooch's name) than an Oscar. Bullock details, plus which actress Nicole Kidman wants to emulate after the jump!...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sam Brand
Never before has a star taken home Best and Worst Actress in the same year. Granted, Sandra Bullock is nominated for two separate films: 'The Blind Side' and 'All About Steve' - we'll let you figure out which is which. We're pulling for her. In other news, it's Groundhog Day. Punxsutawney Phil might be the official overgrown rodent of the moment, but he's not the only one making predictions. And y...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 08:39 AM by PopEater Staff
The 2010 Oscars nominations were announced this morning, and sci-fi shoo-in 'Avatar' and the war-on-terror thriller 'The Hurt Locker' lead the Academy Awards with nine nominations each including Best Picture. Other nominees in the best picture category include: 'Blind Side,' 'District 9,' 'An Education,' 'Inglorious Basterds,' 'Precious,' 'A Serious Man,' 'Up' and 'Up in the Air.' The 82nd Oscars ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James continued to battle in court with his ex-wife, porn star Janine Lindemulder. The judge denied Lindemulder visitation rights to see Sunny, her six year old daughter, who has lived with her father James and Bullock since January 2009, E! News reports. Bullock, 45, has been helping James, 40, raise Sunny for the past year while the adult film actress was ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:52 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Megan Fox was one of the many A-listers "honored" with a Razzie nomination today. Joining the 'Transformers 2' star on Hollywood's annual blacklist were 'Twilight''s Robert Pattinson (Worst Supporting Actor; Worst Couple), Sandra Bullock (Worst Actress, 'All About Steve'), Miley Cyrus (Worst Actress, 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' and four-time Razzie winner Madonna, who was one of the five women sel...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
When 'Twilight' first hit the silver screen, thousands of young women camped out on sidewalks all over the country the night before anxiously waiting to grab a coveted seat to watch the vampire flick. The film's second installment release was a grand slam as 'New Moon' claimed the number one spot with opening day sales reaching more than $72 million in the U.S. The facts are indisputable that w...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Scott Harris
When you think of performers who can both sing and act, a few names spring instantly to mind. Queen Latifah. Jennifer Hudson. And, of course... Daniel Day Lewis? Okay, so the famously intense method actor may not be known for his vocal prowess, yet that hasn't prevented him from baring his musical soul on the big screen in the upcoming musical feature 'Nine.' Which shouldn't come as too much o...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James are facing a fierce custody battle with James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder. Although Bullock helped her husband raise his 5-year-old daughter Sunny while Lindemulder was in prison for tax evasion, the mother is fighting to get her daughter back. In a new Life & Style interview obtained exclusively by PopEater, Lindemulder explains her controver...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake Almost Stole Taylor Swift's iHeartRadio Award
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
- Jamie Foxx's Joke About Bruce Jenner Falls Flat at iHeartRadio Awards
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Kim Kardashian Takes North West and Her BFF on a Precious Easter Egg Hunt—See the Adorable Pics!
- Taylor Swift Can't Stop Dancing With Justin Timberlake and More Must-See iHeartRadio Music Awards Moments
- Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande & More Big Winners at the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards!