Posts with tag "sara rue"
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 02:10 PM by Christine Fenno
TV actress Sara Rue has tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., this weekend with Kevin Price, a teacher. A planner leaked the news hours before the big day that the beach-side celebration would feature flowery, elegant versions of beer-pong tables because the couple reportedly met playing beer pong. Sources say the exchange of vows was officiated by a friend of the couple who became ...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Sara Rue is ready to take on the world since losing 40 lbs. "I feel great and I feel very excited and hopeful," Rue tells PEOPLE. "It's pretty cool to know that however I want my body to look, I can have that." Since becoming a Jenny Craig spokesperson in December, Rue admits she has surpassed her original goal, but isn't done shedding a few extra pounds. "I'm going to go on and lose a ...
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 06:24 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ricky Gervais ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sexy Santa! 20 Years of Mariah's 'All I Want For Christmas' Outfits
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Attend Her Brother's Wedding
- Adele and Simon Konecki Enjoy Date Night at a Private Lady Gaga Concert
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on ?Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond