Posts with tag "sarah ferguson"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 10:03 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
A good rule of thumb when working for Oprah Winfrey: Don't bore the boss! Sarah Ferguson, star of an upcoming reality show for Winfrey's new OWN network, is reportedly being asked to go back and shoot more compelling footage before 'Finding Sarah' debuts. Scheduled to air this spring, the series is allegedly being postponed, according to RadarOnline. "Oprah isn't happy with the show...She...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 04:04 PM by PopEater Staff
After a royally ugly scandal that left her life seemingly in shambles, Sarah Ferguson has come up with the perfect remedy: a reality TV show. According to reports, The Duchess of York has agreed to a six-part series on Oprah's soon-to-be network 'OWN,' which will catalog Ferguson's path to redemption as she attempts to resurrect her life after a messy scandal in which she tried to sell access...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 08:37 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Ferguson has certainly been through a lot this week after her pay-for-access sting was published for the world to see. Now, the Duchess of York is looking to get things back on track both personally and financially, and none other than The Donald might be her new boss. All of the details on Sarah's possible 'Apprentice' endeavor ... after the jump!...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 02:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Dutchess of York Sarah Ferguson is at the center of a nasty undercover sting done by News of the World in which she was caught on tape seemingly offering access to her ex-husband Prince Andrew in exchange for nearly three-quarters of a million dollars. The News reporter was posing as a businessman in the undercover operation. PopEater's Rob Shuter has known Ferguson for years, and is urging people...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2010 at 05:29 AM by Rob Shuter
This week, I attended Target's DVD release party of the brilliant film 'The Young Victoria,' where Sarah Ferguson, The Duchess of York, refused to give me any hint as to when Prince William would be getting married. However, she did have great advice to all brides, including Kate Middleton, and also told me how she would love to be the next Oprah!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- Is Kate Adopting a New Hairstyle on the Royal Tour?
- First Look! Watch Country Star Easton Corbin's 'Clockwork' Music Video
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- Tori Spelling Breaks Silence on Dean McDermott's Affair: "He Was My Soul Mate, But He Completely Broke My Heart"
- It's a View Reunion! All 11 Hosts Will Unite for Barbara Walters' Last Week
- Georgia May Jagger Pays Tribute to L'Wren Scott; Rolling Stones Announce Rescheduled Tour Dates for Down Under