Posts with tag "sarah jessica parker"
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by Gary Susman
Pop-Ed: Have we had enough of 'Sex and the City'? The reviews for 'Sex and the City 2,' the latest installment in the franchise, which began with the adaptation of Candace Bushnell's book into an HBO series 12 years ago, offer a consensus of complaints -- that the women are too old, too shallow and trying to hard to be young, fashionable and sexual. That time has passed them by, not just because o...
- Posted May 31st 2010 at 06:06 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. The women of 'Sex and the City' are known for their love of high fashion and vintage couture, so we were really excited when the latest 'Sex and the City' film debuted this past week and the ladies on...
- Posted May 28th 2010 at 10:25 AM by Maggie Coughlan
As 'Sex and The City 2' barrels through theaters, women across the country are excitedly gathering their girlfriends in droves (and sometimes strapping on their Jimmy Choos) to catch up with the fabulous four. For some, seeing the movie has become an event -- a reason to press pause on real life and step into a fantasy world full of awe-inspiring fashion where anything is possible as long as yo...
- Posted May 28th 2010 at 07:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Hats off to Sarah Jessica Parker for never missing a beat. The fashion-forward actress turned heads -- including her castmates' -- at the London premiere of 'Sex and the City 2' Thursday with an extravagant hat by Philip Treacy and a matching gown by late designer Alexander McQueen....
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Summer
The cast of 'Sex and the City 2' hit the chandelier-lined, baby blue carpet Monday evening for the world premiere of one of the most highly anticipated movies of the summer. Live from Radio City Music Hall in New York, the 'SATC2' ladies -- Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall and Cynthia Nixon -- were dressed to impress. But let's not forget the men -- Chris Noth, John Corbett, Evan ...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The 'Sex and the City' ladies are back -- and they're back in a stylish way! The 'Sex and the City 2' premiere was held tonight at New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and the red carpet was bursting with high style. And the four main actresses didn't disappoint their adoring, style-savvy public: each wore a jaw-dropping gown. Sarah Jessica Parker glowed in a one-shouldered neon yellow Val...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by John Mitchell
Fans of 'Sex and the City' have come to expect certain things from the hit TV series-turned blockbuster movie franchise, and seeing the ladies wear and use brand name, big label products is one of them. We all know the girls love to strut around Manhattan in Manolo Blahnik shoes, eat at the fanciest restaurants in New York City and wear only top designers like Dior, Chanel and Roberto Cavalli. A...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer sits down with PopEater's own Rob Shuter to discuss one of the most highly anticipated movies of the summer -- 'Sex and the City 2.' Spencer reveals that Sarah Jessica Parker has "better taste than Carrie," and that the four stars are really good friends -- contrary to many rumors. The two also discuss the possibility of a third 'Sex' installment and other sec...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker is once again set to take the summer by storm thanks to 'Sex and the City 2,' which opens in a few weeks. The sure-to-be-a-blockbuster follow-up, however, was a challenge to film thanks to Sarah's recent additions to her family. In this week's In Touch Weekly -- given exclusively to PopEater -- SJP discusses how tough it was being on set without her newborn twins, saying that ...
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Have you ever watched 'Sex and the City' and thought about how you and Carrie Bradshaw would totally have been BFF if only you had met in high school? Well, now you can meet the 17-year-old Carrie in Candace Bushnell's new young adult novel, 'The Carrie Diaries.' But this Carrie is a little different from the one we fell in love with on TV and the big screen. Bushnell doesn't bother sticking to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!