Posts with tag "sarah palin"
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 05:58 PM by Emily Hall
It could have been worse. Obvious choice, Tina Fey? Or, hey, lefty activist Susan Sarandon? Instead, beautiful actress Julianne Moore has been selected to play one-time Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO film 'Game Change.' This is the screen adaptation of the best-selling 2008 tell-all tome written by accomplished political reporters Mark Halperin and John ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 11:45 PM by John Mitchell
Pop-ed: Recently, likely Republican presidential candidate and FOX News contributor Sarah Palin lashed out at comedienne Kathy Griffin over her guest appearance as a "recent Tea Party candidate and home schooler -- a Sarah Palin type" on an upcoming episode of 'Glee.' Of Griffin, Palin said, "You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she's kind of ...
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 12:42 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
We know her as a reality TV star, author, Bristol's mom, GOP darling and 'SNL' comedy muse. But for years, Frank Bailey knew Sarah Palin simply as: the boss. Once Palin's trusted Chief of Staff, Bailey is breaking ranks and planning a new tell-all memoir-- according to a new AP report out of Juneau, Alaska -- based on his "thousands" of personal e-mails from his tenure working for the former ...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Nicki Gostin
Piers Morgan has taken over Larry King's perch at CNN, and already he's wiped away the cobwebs and brought a welcome breath of fresh air to the hour. 'Piers Morgan Tonight' started off with a bang: an interview with Oprah. And although he's had a couple of missteps (hello, Kim and Kourtney), he's clearly found his groove, especially during the current uprisings in Egypt. The British ex-tabloid ...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 09:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
In a true "Did he just say that?" moment, '30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan set the Twitterverse on fire Thursday night with lewd on-air comments about Sarah Palin, and broadcaster TNT is not happy about it. According to USA Today, TNT issued an apology within minutes of being contacted by incredulous reporters. In a statement, Turner spokesman Jeff Pomeroy said, "It's unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Rob Shuter
It's not always easy leaving home and starting a new life for yourself, but now that Bristol Palin has traded freezing Alaska for the dry heat of Arizona, friends tell me she has zero intention of ever returning to her mom way, way up north in Wasilla. "Bristol loves her mom and family, but it was time for her to start her own life with her son," a friend of Bristol's tells me. "'Dancing With ...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 11:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Joan Rivers says FOX News can "go f**k themselves" after canceling her Thursday appearance on the network's morning show for what she claims is retaliation for some biting comments she made about FOX contributor Sarah Palin. Why so riled up, Joan? It all started when the loud-mouthed legend told TMZ over the weekend that critics were "right" to blame Sarah Palin for the tragedy in ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 04:29 PM by Jett Wells
When word caught fire on Monday after a tweet allegedly written by Bristol Palin was posted with the account @Bristol_Palin, appearing to be a direct attack at her mother Sarah Palin, skeptics smelled something like a hoax. Was it really Bristol? The Village Voice attempted to dissect the truth from the Twitter account and came up with convincing results. The original suspicious tweet was ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 12:15 AM by PopEater Staff
TLC may not renew the hit reality show 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' for a second season despite it being a ratings juggernaut for the channel. EW reports that Sunday's finale will be the last episode aired of the reality series, which averaged 3.2 million viewers per week. The first episode of the show set a ratings record for TLC, gathering a reported 5 million viewers. TLC has not yet given a ...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
'What Not To Wear' fashion guru Clinton Kelly has come out blazing against fellow TLC star Sarah Palin, saying he wasn't thrilled when he heard that the ex-governor would be doing what he calls an "eight-hour info-commercial on my network." Sources tell me Clinton isn't the only star at TLC who wants nothing to do with the right-leaning politician. "Kate Gosselin isn't very fond of her ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Slim Figure at Billboard Awards
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger Walk Red Carpet Together at Billboard Music Awards
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Split: Signs Their Relationship Was Crumbling
- Justin Timberlake goes folk in new movie ?Inside Llewyn Davis'
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible