Posts with tag "sarah palin"
- Posted Dec 27th 2010 at 10:48 AM by Rob Shuter
Now that Bristol Palin has left Alaska for Arizona, where she has just purchased a $172,000 five-bedroom home for cash, friends of the family are asking how much longer momma Sarah will call the great state home? "Sarah has been looking at homes in Arizona, too," an insider tells me. "She wants to be close to her daughter and only grandchild." Bristol was working as a receptionist in a...
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 11:11 AM by Christine Fenno
Will 2011 be even hotter for Bristol Palin than this year was? Putting her 'Dancing with the Stars' earnings to good use, the young mom recently made a real-estate investment in a sunny climate far from mom Sarah Palin's beloved Alaska. Mike Smith has confirmed to E! that about a month ago, Bristol purchased his former property in Maricopa, Ariz., approximately 35 miles south of Phoenix -- a...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien took to his gloriously decked-out holiday set on TBS last night to report some sad news: Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had been murdered at the hands of hunter Sarah Palin. "They updated it to make the Rudolph story a little more contemporary," Conan joked as an introduction to a clip. The video showed a harmless scene from the Rudolph TV special, cut with an infamous...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 01:29 PM by Rob Shuter
She's back ... 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' is such a huge hit for TLC that the network is busy trying to get the former governor to sign up for season two. "3.066 million people turned in last week to see her episode with Kate Gosselin," a TLC insider tells me. "That is more people than are watching Bravo's 'Housewives' series or most other cable shows. For sure the network is doing everything it...
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 11:34 AM by Christine Fenno
'Dancing with the Stars' finalist Bristol Palin wants to make one thing clear: She's hardly carrying a torch for Levi Johnston. In fact, Palin -- who, in July, announced her sudden engagement to the father of her baby boy before abruptly breaking it off -- is now going out of her way to explain how thrilled she is that he's moved on. "I have to be happy for Levi's new relationship because it...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 07:49 AM by Rob Shuter
Bristol Palin dominated the news this week, with her military-precision responses to slights by Margaret Cho (Sarah made her do 'Dancing With the Stars'), Kathy Griffin (Bristol's chubby) and Keith Olberman (she's a "Worst Person"). All this attention has many wondering, is the daughter a bigger celebrity than her famous mom? "Without any doubt Bristol is now the biggest star in the Palin...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 12:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Aaron Sorkin is known for his work as a wordsmith, and his latest attack on Sarah Palin keeps with his tradition of clever and cutting remarks. Sorkin, who authored the acclaimed screenplay for recent box office hit 'The Social Network,' took to The Huffington Post to air his grievances about Palin's recent defense of her on-camera slaughter of a caribou on the most recent episode of 'Sarah...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 10:21 AM by Rob Shuter
We finally get to see Sarah Palin and Kate Gosselin together next week as they camp in Alaska on the hit reality show 'Sarah Palin's Alaska.' In the episode, Sarah teaches the mom of eight how to shoot, fish and hunt, but the biggest lesson Kate gleaned from the chilly experience was that she should catch herself a man like Sarah's hubby, Todd. An insider tells me that Kate and Sarah didn't...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 08:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Sunday night's episode of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' featured a pretty graphic scene featuring the former vice presidential candidate shooting and killing a caribou--and several animal rights groups, including PETA, aren't happy too about it. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) vice president Dan Mathews released a statement to Fancast sharing his thoughts. "Sarah seems to think...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 08:47 AM by Rob Shuter
Back in 2008, when the 'The View's' resident conservative Elisabeth Hasselbeck introduced then-VP nominee Sarah Palin at Florida political rallies, the daytime host thought it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. But alas, two years later, poor Elisabeth is left feeling used and confused now that the 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' star no longer returns her calls. "I am more than honored to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- 'Bettie Page Reveals All' heads to DVD
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day