Posts with tag "sarah jessica parker"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
What do Angelia Jolie, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston have in common? They top Forbes' annual list of Hollywood's highest paid actresses. In the money mag's 2011 list, both Jolie and Parker are tied for the No. 1 spot, with each bringing in $30 million between May 2010 and May 2011. Jolie's blockbusters 'Salt' and 'The Tourist' helped her bring in the cash, while SJP's 'Sex and th...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Moviefone Editors
For those of you who think of Sarah Jessica Parker only as Carrie Bradshaw of 'Sex and the City,' you may be in for a surprise at her next outing. Yes, she's played bimbos and airheads and sex-starved single women in a career that pretty much got off the ground with the TV series 'Square Pegs' (1982) and flourished through 'L.A Story' (1991) and 'Mars Attacks!' (1996). But hey, Parker is als...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Could there be more 'Sex' in Sarah Jessica Parker's future? The actress talked about future 'Sex and the City' projects and whether or not there are any stories left to tell. "I think it always comes down to story and what is the story people want to tell," Parker told MTV News about bringing the 'SATC' prequel 'The Carrie Diaries' to life while at the Cannes Film Festival. "Obviously, I fee...
- Posted Feb 19th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Pop-Ed: When I was 21 and first moved to New York City, I wanted to be just like Carrie Bradshaw. I headed to Macy's and bought the comforter she had on 'Sex and the City' -- it's Calvin Klein's "Bamboo Flowers," if you were wondering -- and hit the town with expectations of lavish parties and Mr. Bigs and Aidens on every corner. But as any New Yorker can attest, the 'SATC' lifestyle isn't a re...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Sarah Jessica Parker
Could there really be a third 'Sex and the City' movie? There might be if Sarah Jessica Parker has anything to do with it. The franchise's leading lady tells the Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames blog that she'd absolutely sign up for another 'SATC' film. "I would go back," Parker revealed. "I think there's one more story to tell. I know there is." The actress, who also executive produced the first ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Sarah Jessica Parker's days as Carrie Bradshaw made her a household name, but the actress' roles as a wife, mother, and Chief Creative Officer (at Halston) are taking center stage these days. In the January issue of Elle, on which Parker graces the cover, the 45-year-old actress opens up about becoming a mother again in her 40s and why she's forgoing surgery in favor of letting nature take its c...
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 11:07 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Sarah Jessica Parker isn't ready to rule out the possiblity of a new 'Sex and the City' sequel (as long as it's not in 3D, we'll keep an open mind!). While the hit 2008 film thrilled fans of the six-year HBO series, this year's 'Sex and the City 2' got a lot less love from critics. But was the 2010 movie the very last we'll hear from Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha? According to Vult...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Playing fashionista Carrie Bradshaw for six seasons on 'Sex and the City' and in its two spin-off films has certainly rubbed off on Sarah Jessica Parker in the wardrobe department. The actress wowed on the red carpet at the New York City Ballet Fall 2010 Gala in a nude ball gown. According to The Daily Mail, Parker is on the board of directors for the ballet company. The mother of three i...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 01:15 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Sarah Jessica Parker and Vogue editor Anna Wintour were among the fashionistas who paid tribute to late designer Alexander McQueen at a private memorial service at St. Paul's Cathedral in London Monday. Parker told a celebrity-studded crowd that included Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Rachel Weisz that it was with "honor and great regret" that she was there to mark the contribution and creativit...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 04:01 PM by John Mitchell
For months and months, whenever Sandra Bullock's name was mentioned, folks would tilt their heads to one side with concern, sigh heavily, and say something like, "Poor thing." Mired in ex-husband Jesse James' infidelity scandal, it seems everyone forgot for a second that Bullock is also the most successful actress in the world -- one who raked in an estimated $56 million last year, according to Fo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again - Thanks to This Beauty Product
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton
- Kylie Jenner Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Sexy Bikini Tops and Soaking Wet Jeans—Take a Look!