Posts with tag "sarah palins alaska"
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 10:21 AM by Rob Shuter
We finally get to see Sarah Palin and Kate Gosselin together next week as they camp in Alaska on the hit reality show 'Sarah Palin's Alaska.' In the episode, Sarah teaches the mom of eight how to shoot, fish and hunt, but the biggest lesson Kate gleaned from the chilly experience was that she should catch herself a man like Sarah's hubby, Todd. An insider tells me that Kate and Sarah didn't g...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 08:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Sunday night's episode of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' featured a pretty graphic scene featuring the former vice presidential candidate shooting and killing a caribou--and several animal rights groups, including PETA, aren't happy too about it. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) vice president Dan Mathews released a statement to Fancast sharing his thoughts. "Sarah seems to think t...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Before she revs up her inevitable run for the White House, former governor Sarah Palin is taking TLC viewers on an adventurous trip around her home state in 'Sarah Palin's Alaska.' The first preview clip from the show has hit the airwaves (via Zap2it) and it's a thoroughly Palin-ized affair, complete with aw-shucks phrases like "This is flippin' fun!" and shots of the Tea Partygirl in gym shorts t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Everything You Missed from Cannes in Under 90 Seconds
- Third Man Indicted in Kidnapping, Rape and Murder of Tennessee Nursing Student Holly Bobo
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Go-To Workout Is Coming to the Hamptons
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding