Posts with tag "sarah silverman"
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not boast. It often includes unicorns. For the poor, unfortunate souls who haven't experienced love and loss, Sarah Silverman has a little something to teach you. The comedian has paired up with Juicy Fruit's Serenading Unicorn, who some may remember from his Devo-licious duet with Keenan Cahill, for a video about heartbreak, joy and the abundant ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 02:00 PM by John Mitchell
In September, five teenage boys killed themselves after being physically or verbally (or both) assaulted for being gay. The suicides of Tyler Clementi, 18, Billy Lucas, 15, Asher Brown, 13, Justin Aaberg, 15, and Seth Walsh, 13, have brought national attention to the epidemic of bullying in American schools. Now, a number of stars, many of whom have personal experience with anti-gay bullying, ...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Silverman has made a name for herself by offending pretty much everyone at some point. Her comedy knows no moral, ethical or racial boundaries, and it's that honesty that has helped propel her to the top of the heap when it comes to female comediennes. Aside from a massive stand-up career, she has her own show on Comedy Central and now has a book titled 'The Bedwetter,' which -- as you may ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Silverman may act like one of the guys, but that doesn't mean they can skip out on the compliments. In the upcoming issue of Page Six Magazine, Silverman reveals what she likes about new boyfriend Alec Sulkin -- he's nothing like her ex, Jimmy Kimmel. "The guy I'm dating now, who is so awesome, is not my typical fare," she said. "He's really skinny. Usually I like pudgy, macho-ish ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 02:42 PM by Kara Warner
At first glance, Project ALS' "Bowling Experience" benefit at NYC's Lucky Strike Lanes last night seemed primed for some cuthroat celeb competition. Who doesn't love a heated game of bowling? However due to a) the worthwhile purpose of the event: to raise funds for scientific research and, ultimately, a cure for ALS and b) the friendly celebs in attendance: Sarah Silverman, Jesse L. Martin, Justin ...
- Posted Oct 11th 2009 at 09:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Comedian Jimmy Kimmel has found love on the set of his late night show. His rep confirmed to PEOPLE that Kimmel has been dating Molly McNearney, a longtime staffer on his ABC show, for several months. "After Jimmy and Sarah broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked," a source close to Kimmel said. "They're really happy together." While the relationship may draw ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Matt Damon is a really good sport. The Oscar winner is the star of some of our favorite viral videos. In the latest, he's "directing" a PSA with 'Entourage' star Adrien Grenier, who just can't seem to get it right. Watch the Video ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL