Posts with tag "sarahpalin"
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Levi Johnston -- the father of Sarah Palin's grandson and ex-boyfriend of Bristol Palin -- stars in a new commercial for Get Crackin'. Johnston walks up with a bodyguard and cracks a pistachio while the announcer says, "Now Levi Johnston does it with protection." Watch ...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 10:29 AM by Mike Hess
Last season, a golden egg filled with laughs and publicity was laid in the lap of 'Saturday Night Live' during the 2008 TV season and election year. By mere chance, republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin happened to look exactly like 'SNL' alumnus Tina Fey. Even better for the show, Fey's ability to pull off an uncanny impression of the Russia-seeing former governor of Alaska propelle...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Like him or not, it's no secret that Barack Obama is one telegenic cat. Given the amount of political soap to sell and the politicians who need to sell it, it shouldn't be a surprise that Obama has been on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' five times. But Monday night's episode is a big deal because it is the first time in 'Late Show' history that a sitting president will be a guest. Yep, Presi...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 11:44 AM by PopEater Staff
We hoped that Paula Abdul's 'Idol' resignation - delivered to fans via Twitter - was a prank or publicity stunt, but an official statement from FOX has confirmed the news. We thought the nurturing den mother of the 'American Idol' judges' panel would be forever our girl, but now we're forced to consider the alternatives. Will the 'Idol' judge count stay at three, as it did for so many years? Or wi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Have Mercy! Full House Is Officially Coming Back to TV
- Italian Astronaut Wears Star Trek Uniform Aboard International Space Station
- A Kaitlyn-Britt Showdown and a Motorized Cupcake Await in New Season of The Bachelorette
- Sam Smith: Being called far hurts more than anti-gay slurs
- Randy Travis pens touching letter to fans after ACM appearance
- War hero Noah Galloway angry about rehearsal spat shown on 'Dancing With The Stars'