Posts with tag "sarahpalin"
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Levi Johnston -- the father of Sarah Palin's grandson and ex-boyfriend of Bristol Palin -- stars in a new commercial for Get Crackin'. Johnston walks up with a bodyguard and cracks a pistachio while the announcer says, "Now Levi Johnston does it with protection." Watch ...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 10:29 AM by Mike Hess
Last season, a golden egg filled with laughs and publicity was laid in the lap of 'Saturday Night Live' during the 2008 TV season and election year. By mere chance, republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin happened to look exactly like 'SNL' alumnus Tina Fey. Even better for the show, Fey's ability to pull off an uncanny impression of the Russia-seeing former governor of Alaska...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Like him or not, it's no secret that Barack Obama is one telegenic cat. Given the amount of political soap to sell and the politicians who need to sell it, it shouldn't be a surprise that Obama has been on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' five times. But Monday night's episode is a big deal because it is the first time in 'Late Show' history that a sitting president will be a guest. Yep,...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 11:44 AM by PopEater Staff
We hoped that Paula Abdul's 'Idol' resignation - delivered to fans via Twitter - was a prank or publicity stunt, but an official statement from FOX has confirmed the news. We thought the nurturing den mother of the 'American Idol' judges' panel would be forever our girl, but now we're forced to consider the alternatives. Will the 'Idol' judge count stay at three, as it did for so many years? Or...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!