Posts with tag "sasha fierce"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of Allure, Beyonce talks about her desire to have children with her husband, Jay-Z. "I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew it's a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax," she tells the magazine. The 'Single Ladies' singer also talks about her alter-ego, playing card games online and her good girl rep...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 09:14 PM by PopEater Staff
See all of the winner's from the 2010 Grammy Awards Here Beyonce scored 10 nominations, Taylor Swift eight and Lady Gaga five. The winners won't be announced until January 31, 2010, so until then, make your wagers on the winners with the list of nominees. The Grammy nominees for 2010 include recordings released between October 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009. See the list inside. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tourist Frustrated Yellowstone Bears Aren't Trained to Hang Out with Visitors
- After Living with Hepatitis C for 16 Years, Pamela Anderson Now Says 'I Could Be Cured Within a Month'
- Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Chelsea Always Wanted to Leave Home 'as Soon as She Turned 18,' Says Source
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Throwback! Young Owen Wilson Talks About His First Big Movie Role in Bottle Rocket in 1996—Watch Now!
- What Are Keloids? Everything You Need to Know About These Overgrown Skin Scars
- Mariah Carey and James Packer Look So in Love on Their Round the World Vacation—See the Pics!