Posts with tag "saturdaynightlive"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Not only does Lorne Michaels have no interest in firing Jenny Slate, the 'SNL' executive producer actually feels bad for the rookie, who uttered the F-Bomb on the air. In comments to the Washington Post, Michaels said the night was traumatic for Slate because "it was literally her first time on the show. There was nothing dirty, just a slip of the tongue. It was 'frickin', frickin', frickin' '...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 03:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Megan Fox's SNL appearance on the season kickoff proved that if there's one person who's an authority on new, hot starlets, it has to be... Lorne Michaels. Even though the legendary 'Saturday Night Live' producer looks like your benevolent uncle, he has quite the eye for the young ladies. Here's a look at Megan Fox's SNL monologue and some of the other hot actresses that Lorne tapped to host at...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 09:21 AM by Tom Ganjamie
If there was one thing that would be certain for the season premiere of 'Saturday Night Live,' it's that resident 'Digital Short' auteur Andy Samberg would have some sort of ridiculously funny video planned. While the Megan Fox-starring 'The Date' and 'Megan's Roommate' were kinda funny (watch 'Date' here and 'Roommate' here), we don't think they lived up to Samberg's past greatness (and really...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 01:08 AM by PopEater Staff
An SNL F-bomb in the 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere? Sounds that way. Most new cast members on 'Saturday Night Live' begin their tenure on the show with a whimper. Perhaps a brief cameo as a waiter, an office worker, maybe throw out a wave during the end-of-show "good nights." But not Jenny Slate. During her inaugural 'SNL' episode, the newbie came out with a bang. An F-Bomb bang, that...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 10:29 AM by Mike Hess
Last season, a golden egg filled with laughs and publicity was laid in the lap of 'Saturday Night Live' during the 2008 TV season and election year. By mere chance, republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin happened to look exactly like 'SNL' alumnus Tina Fey. Even better for the show, Fey's ability to pull off an uncanny impression of the Russia-seeing former governor of Alaska...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 07:00 AM by Scott Harris
Megan Fox appearing as host of Saturday Night Live proves that if there's one person who's an authority on new, hot starlets, it has to be... Lorne Michaels. Even though the legendary 'Saturday Night Live' producer looks like your benevolent uncle, he has quite the eye for the young ladies, as this week's host Fox proves. Here's a look at some of the other hot actresses that Lorne tapped to host...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Thirty-five years, and counting. 'Saturday Night Live,' which has been the subject of so many 'Saturday Night Dead' stories that the show should be on permanent life support, will start its 35th season on September 26th with 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox as host. Women like Megan for her saucy attitude. Men like her for, well, other reasons. But will she make the grade for perhaps her most...
- Posted Sep 13th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What do people think of Ellen DeGeneres' new role as an 'American Idol' judge? Do readers think Casey Wilson was fired from 'Saturday Night Live' because she didn't lose enough weight? Is Jon Gosselin doing himself any favors by airing his dirty laundry on TV? Will George Clooney ever settle down? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in...
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 07:05 AM by PopEater Staff
With speculation about whether 'Saturday Night Live' actress Casey Wilson was let go because of her weight at full bore this week, NBC has finally issued a statement denying any such claims. Still, public opinion says otherwise, as PopEater readers came out in droves to proclaim that 'SNL' has a weight double-standard when it comes to men and women. Poll results below, and NBC's statement after...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 05:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Bill Hader and his wife Maggie Carey are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE reports. "I'm really excited. It's going to be awesome," the 'Saturday Night Live' star said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!