Posts with tag "saved by the bell"
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 12:12 PM by Christine Fenno
Congrats, Slater! It's a girl! Mario Lopez, former 'Saved by the Bell' hero who now hosts the syndicated entertainment news show 'Extra,' is a daddy. His girlfriend, Broadway dancer Courtney Laine Mazza, delivered their first child, Gia Francesca Lopez, on Saturday in Burbank, Calif., according to 'Extra.' Little Gia arrived weighing 6 lbs., 4 oz., and both mother and baby girl are reportedly d...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 06:08 AM by PopEater Staff
Mario Lopez announced that his girlfriend, Broadway dancer Courtney Mazza, is pregnant with the couple's first child. "Courtney and I couldn't be more excited," he said in a statement on Extra Wednesday. "I've waited my whole life to be a dad -- this is a true blessing. I am looking forward to sharing this experience with my family and my family at 'Extra.'" The baby is due this fall....
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 08:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Jimmy Fallon likes to bring together '90s high school sitcom casts. When he failed to reunite the students of Bayside High from 'Saved by the Bell,' he held a reunion for the next best thing -- the cast of 'California Dreams.' Only there was an unexpected guest. Bayside High principal Mr. Belding -- played by Dennis Haskins -- showed up while Fallon was introducing the actors. "Dennis, you w...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 03:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Tiffani Thiessen is expecting her first baby in May, PEOPLE reports. "We are over the moon!" said Thiessen and her husband, actor/artist Brady Smith. "It's something we've wanted for a long time and we are thrilled that it's actually happening," they added. Thiessen and Smith were married in 2005. Thiessen, 35, will be doubly busy with impending motherhood duties as well as an acting...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 02:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Yesterday, we gave you a very candid, very descriptive interview with Dustin Diamond, where he dished about all of the tales and exploits during his Screech-centric 'Saved By the Bell' days in his tell-all book, 'Behind the Bell.' Well, now PopEater is giving the world an exclusive reading from the book, done by none other than Dustin himself. In the video, Diamond reads a passage about his for...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 05:59 PM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Dustin Diamond shot to infamy as the gangly character Screech on 'Saved By the Bell,' the massively popular show that revolutionized Saturday morning television. While the show was kid-safe, what went on behind the scenes wasn't according to Diamond, who tells of all the sex, drugs and drama in 'Behind The Bell.' Dustin sat down to chat exclusively with PopEater to talk about the book's boldest...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Dustin Diamond writes about his time starring on 'Saved by the Bell' as dork Screech in his new memoir 'Behind the Bell' -- and airs his co-stars' dirty secrets, Usmagazine.com reports. Sex and drugs were par for the course during the filming of 'Bell,' Diamond says. He also claims that he "could smell a certain 'smoke,'" on set and adds that he believes Mark-Paul Gosselaar -- who played Zack...
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now - So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Jonathan Crombie Dead at 48: Anne of Green Gables Star Suffered a Brain Hemorrhage Says Family
- Vanessa and Nick Lachey's Family Is Everything As Daughter Brooklyn's Face Is Revealed for the First Time
- Nick Cannon Admits He's a "Hopeless Romantic," Thinks Mariah Carey Will "Always Be the Love of My Life"