Posts with tag "scarlett johansson"
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Rebecca Macatee
It's time to put the Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn romance rumors to rest. E! News reached out to Scarlett's rep, who confirmed that the two are nothing more than friends. "Scarlett and Sean are not dating -- they have been friends for years," her rep says. "Nothing more, nothing less. They have been talking over the last few months regarding Haiti Relief and Scarlett's upcoming trip to ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds may have called it quits on their two-year marriage, but it seems as though the duo aren't ready to make a clean break. According to an X17.com source, the couple met for an intimate dinner at The Little Door in West Hollywood. The notoriously camera-shy couple left through the restaurant's back door following the meal to avoid being snapped by paparazzi. ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 07:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
As rumors swirl around Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson's frosty friendship, the ladies showed up on the Golden Globes red carpet in eerily similar dresses. Bullock, who wore a blush Jenny Packham gown, won the award for Best Actress last year for her role in 'The Blind Side.' She was on hand this year as a presenter. Fellow presenter Johansson, who recently split from husband Ryan ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
By now, everyone has heard about the rumored romance between Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. That includes the actor's soon-to-be ex-wife, Scarlett Johansson, who, I'm told by friends, isn't too happy. "Scarlett is a deeply private person, who during her entire marriage was only ever seen and photographed with her husband a handful of times," a friend of the actress tells me. "Now, less ...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just one week after announcing their separation, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson are making it official. PEOPLE reports that the 'Green Lantern' actor filed divorce papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. Johansson filed her response simultaneously. Both documents list December 14 as their date of separation and neither is seeking spousal support. The former power couple ...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 05:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Just one week after the shocking announcement of Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' split, the two surprised everyone when the were spotted together over the weekend at Blue Ribbon restaurant in New York. "They are not getting back together," a friend of Scarlett's tells me. "Rather, this was her way to show the world that you can be friends with your ex and that just because you are getting ...
- Posted Dec 19th 2010 at 08:09 AM by Christine Fenno
In the immediate aftermath of announcing the end of a marriage, few would expect to see a famous Hollywood couple out together in public. On a dinner date. Laughing and smiling. Yet that's what went down on Friday night at Blue Ribbon restaurant in New York City, where Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were spotted sharing "a friendly meal," according to a new report from People.com. In ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite their recent -- and shocking -- split, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are doing just fine. Sources tell The New York Daily News that they are handling their breakup "really well." Filming schedules that kept them apart and infidelity rumors doomed the pair, who married in 2008. (Recent reports suggested that Reynolds was involved with his 'Green Lantern' co-star Blake Lively.) ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are notorious under-sharers, having spent their brief and low-key marriage shunning cameras and reporters' questions. So, it comes as no surprise that their shocking split this week was kept under wraps for even the people that know them. "No one had any idea this was coming," a friend of Scarlett's tells me. "They kept their private life so secret that I ...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 03:03 PM by PopEater Staff
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson, one of Hollywood's most beautiful and zealously private couples, have decided after "long and careful consideration" to end their two-year marriage, they announced on Tuesday. After TMZ released a report saying they had separated, the couple quickly issued a joint statement confirming the news and asking for privacy. "After long and careful consideration ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why hasn't Jane Fonda's $800G charity made any gifts since 2006?
- Celebrity-inspired holiday gifts
- YouTube gold: 13 biggest viral videos of 2013
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Beyoncé Releases Surprise Album on iTunes: Best Celebrity Twitter Reactions to Her New Music!
- Spoiler Chat: American Horror Story: Coven's Team Up, Glee Casting, Good Wife Flashback And More Scoop
- Kenneth Cole to Chelsea Handler: "You Were Awkwardly Appropriate" Hosting AIDS Research Benefit—Watch Now