Posts with tag "scott brown"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 11:59 PM by Rob Shuter
Newly-elected Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown famously dropped trou for Cosmopolitan magazine waaaay before he took Ted Kennedy's Senate seat. So, now that he's back in the spotlight, the magazine would love nothing more than to have another Brown-in-the-buff photo spread. And if he's not game, there's another senator Cosmo has their eyes on. Find out who after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' may be at its best when it tackles the political climate, and this week's episode with host Jon Hamm is no exception. In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals New Relationships 'Just Happen' for Her
- Miley Cyrus Concert Banned in the Dominican Republic
- VMAs Flashback: The Rudest, Raunchiest & Strangest Moments
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' Recap: LeAnn Rimes worried window for having kids is closing
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer's assault accuser wants lawsuit dismissed
- Nick Cannon confirms he and wife Mariah Carey are living apart
- Julianne Hough Talks Returning to Dancing With the Stars as Judge, Who She's Going to Butt Heads With—Watch Now!
- Jennifer Lopez Doesn't "Whore Around", But Does She Prefer Younger Men? Watch Now!
- So Weird! Man Arrested and Jailed Claimed to Be Scott Weiland, but Former Stone Temple Pilots Frontman Is Safe in the Studio