Posts with tag "scott brown"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 11:59 PM by Rob Shuter
Newly-elected Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown famously dropped trou for Cosmopolitan magazine waaaay before he took Ted Kennedy's Senate seat. So, now that he's back in the spotlight, the magazine would love nothing more than to have another Brown-in-the-buff photo spread. And if he's not game, there's another senator Cosmo has their eyes on. Find out who after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' may be at its best when it tackles the political climate, and this week's episode with host Jon Hamm is no exception. In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and Congressm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ohio Police Find Meth Lab in Mom's Home After Checking on Toddler Found Wandering Alone and Chewing on Charcoal
- Safari Operator Defends Second American Accused of Killing a Lion in Zimbabwe: 'He Conducted His Hunt in Good Faith'
- Lenny Kravitz Rips Leather Pants on Stage, Accidentally Exposes Himself to Fans (and the Internet!)
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Snooki Plumps Her Lips, Says Enhancing Her Pout Makes Her "Feel Better"—See the Pic!
- Jason Segel Ate ''2 Hot Pockets Every 3 Hours'' to Pack on 40 Pounds for New Movie: Watch Now
- Karlie Kloss Fronts Both Glamour & Flare's September Issues—Plus, See More September 2015 Covers!