Posts with tag "scott brown"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 11:59 PM by Rob Shuter
Newly-elected Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown famously dropped trou for Cosmopolitan magazine waaaay before he took Ted Kennedy's Senate seat. So, now that he's back in the spotlight, the magazine would love nothing more than to have another Brown-in-the-buff photo spread. And if he's not game, there's another senator Cosmo has their eyes on. Find out who after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' may be at its best when it tackles the political climate, and this week's episode with host Jon Hamm is no exception. In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Defends Slimmer Frame
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO