Posts with tag "scream 4"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Splitsville -
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza -
- Courteney Cox -
- David Arquette
David Arquette hasn't been able to keep his mouth shut about his marital woes since he and wife Courteney Cox separated last year. Now for the first time, we are seeing Courteney hop on the tour of TMI and don't think it has escaped our attention that the pair have a movie to promote. Yes, coinciding ever so sweetly with Courteney's joint appearance with David on Howard Stern this week, where...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Moviefone Editors
'Scream 4' comes out today and since it's been over a decade since the last installment, our pals at Moviefone decided to put together an awesome video refresher course of all the death scenes in the first three movies. The 'Scream' movies were the first of their kind, breaking all the rules by brilliantly revealing them to the audience. The rules for surviving a horror movie include: 1....
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Talk about weird timing. It was just a week ago that David Arquette and Courteney Cox announced their breakup, and now the teaser trailer for 'Scream 4' has arrived, celebrating the franchise that spurred their 11-year marriage. It was back on the set of the original 'Scream' in 1996 that the two stars first hooked up, and now 14 years and one child later, their relationship is kaput. Both Cox...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Zach Dionne
David Arquette's got a lot going on -- adoption rumors to shut down, a clothing line to with Ben Harper, the first 'Scream' movie in 10 years. However, one of his biggest passions is his work with Feeding America, the country's leading charity for domestic hunger relief. Arquette is the chairman of the organization's Entertainment Council. Tonight, Arquette will host a performance in LA by...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine