Posts with tag "screen actors guild awards"
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:01 AM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal
Eighties teen star Corey Haim made the cut for the original 'In Memoriam' package at Sunday night's Screen Actors Guild Awards, but father time had other plans. Following a day of guffaws from fans and old friends, including Corey Feldman, the show's producer explains in a statement given to PopEater that they simply didn't have "time to salute everyone" this year. Kathy Connell notes that tw...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 12:05 PM by Marc Schneider
The montage of actors, writers and directors who've passed on to the big awards show in the sky is a tradition at nearly every ceremony, from the Oscars to the Emmys. Also an annual tradition is the oh-no-they-didn't act of leaving someone out. This year, the culprit is the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the snubbed star is none other than Corey Haim, who, despite having several major films un...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 04:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Plunging necklines and daring cleavage dominated the red carpet at the 2011 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards with Sofia Vergara, Christina Hendricks and Eva Longoria leading the pack. According to PEOPLE, Vergara, wore a sapphire blue Roberto Cavalli gown, which she paired with 10-carat diamond earrings and a 9-carat diamond bracelet, both from Chopard. Vergara and the rest of the cast of 'Mode...
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 11:22 PM by Moviefone Editors
The 2011 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award winners were announced earlier this evening, with 'The King's Speech' taking home the top honors of the night, it won for Outstanding Ensemble and Outstanding Male Actor Performance, Colin Firth. A pregnant Natalie Portman won the Outstanding Female Actor award for her performance as a troubled ballerina in 'Black Swan', while the supporting categories w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Recovery Would Be a Miracle, Says Source
- Former Power Rangers Star Arrested for Murdering Roommate with a Samurai Sword
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate