Posts with tag "seal team six"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 07:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
If you were wondering what project Disney was planning on using 'Navy SEAL Team 6' for after the company filed paperwork to trademark the term, it looks like you'll never know. Disney has withdrawn its bid to trademark the name the of the Navy SEAL team credited for killing Osama Bin Laden earlier this month. According to E! Online, Disney wanted to trademark the team's name to use in a future ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon