Posts with tag "seal team six"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 07:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
If you were wondering what project Disney was planning on using 'Navy SEAL Team 6' for after the company filed paperwork to trademark the term, it looks like you'll never know. Disney has withdrawn its bid to trademark the name the of the Navy SEAL team credited for killing Osama Bin Laden earlier this month. According to E! Online, Disney wanted to trademark the team's name to use in a future ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Eddie Redmayne Is Going Solo to the SAG Awards
- Gunman Kills Man, Shoots Himself at Manhattan Home Depot, NYPD Says
- Ashley Wagner Makes History at Figure Skating Championship (VIDEO)
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- Watch with us: The SAG Awards
- Inside EW's Screen Actors Guild Awards party
- ?The Lego Movie,' ?Birdman' nab Producers Guild of America Awards
- 2015 SAG Awards Red Carpet Quotes: Eddie Redmayne, Sarah Hyland, Tony Hale and More!
- 2015 SAG Awards Red Carpet Arrivals: See Sarah Hyland, Gretchen Mol and More!
- Selena Gomez and Zedd Can't Help But Smile While Stepping Out Together in Atlanta—See the Cute Pic!