Posts with tag "seal team six"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 07:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
If you were wondering what project Disney was planning on using 'Navy SEAL Team 6' for after the company filed paperwork to trademark the term, it looks like you'll never know. Disney has withdrawn its bid to trademark the name the of the Navy SEAL team credited for killing Osama Bin Laden earlier this month. According to E! Online, Disney wanted to trademark the team's name to use in a future ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules: All About the New Bachelor
- Dean McDermott Guest Stars on CSI as a ... What? (PHOTO)
- Jordan Nickerson, 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient Taylor Swift Serenaded, Is in Remission (VIDEO)
- Ellen DeGeneres' Latest Selfie With Meryl Streep and the Ladies of Into the Woods Is Perfection
- Wiz Khalifa's Face While Rick Ross Smokes the "Biggest Joint Known to Man" Is Priceless—See the Funny Pics!
- Kourtney Kardashian Feeling "Blessed" After Birth of Baby Reign Aston Disick