Posts with tag "seal team six"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 07:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
If you were wondering what project Disney was planning on using 'Navy SEAL Team 6' for after the company filed paperwork to trademark the term, it looks like you'll never know. Disney has withdrawn its bid to trademark the name the of the Navy SEAL team credited for killing Osama Bin Laden earlier this month. According to E! Online, Disney wanted to trademark the team's name to use in a future...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- Taylor Swift: Why would anyone want to date me?
- Hot Hollywood mamas
- 'Nashville' recap: Who's the daddy?
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015