Posts with tag "seal team six"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 07:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
If you were wondering what project Disney was planning on using 'Navy SEAL Team 6' for after the company filed paperwork to trademark the term, it looks like you'll never know. Disney has withdrawn its bid to trademark the name the of the Navy SEAL team credited for killing Osama Bin Laden earlier this month. According to E! Online, Disney wanted to trademark the team's name to use in a future...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!