Posts with tag "seal team six"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 07:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
If you were wondering what project Disney was planning on using 'Navy SEAL Team 6' for after the company filed paperwork to trademark the term, it looks like you'll never know. Disney has withdrawn its bid to trademark the name the of the Navy SEAL team credited for killing Osama Bin Laden earlier this month. According to E! Online, Disney wanted to trademark the team's name to use in a future ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mickey Rourke Defeats Opponent Half His Age in First Fight in 20 Years
- Jennifer Lawrence, Pop Star? Her Hunger Games Song Is a Top 40 Hit
- The Lipstick Trend You Have to Try (All the Cool Stars Are Doing It!)
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!