Posts with tag "seal"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 05:10 PM by Katelyn Mullen
That sure is some super strength, Seal! The super dad gives his kids a lift as they walk down the street in New York City. The singer let his son, Henry, and daughter, Leni, hang onto his arms as they made the most of a rainy day in the Big Apple. These three were joined by mom, Heidi Klum, and their other siblings, Lou and Johan, for a stroll through the city on their way to a playground with...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 01:30 PM by David Chiu
When you are as successful in the music business as Grammy-winning composer and producer David Foster, you pretty much have the clout to rope in big musical stars for your event. That was the case a few years ago for Foster when he put on 'Hit Man: David Foster and Friends,' a concert special that featured artists such as Celine Dion, Josh Groban and Peter Cetera whose hit songs were composed,...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Denise Warner
Seal has it all. A successful career, a beautiful super model wife and four adorable children. To top it all off, he's a bit of a joker. The British singer-songwriter stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album 'Seal 6: Commitment' and how family life has affected him. "The way that family and marriage influences as a writer, it doesn't make you write about them, per se, but it...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Marina Galperina
Seal channels an incredible energy through his latest single 'Weight of My Mistakes' and PopEater has the exclusive premiere of the appropriately animated video. For his sixth studio album, 'Seal 6: Commitment,' released in September, the Grammy Award-winning singer once more teamed up with maestro producer David Foster. The theme of the album is commitment -- in work, life and love. The title...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 12:20 PM by The Editors of StyleList
"I'm a superhero!" Heidi Klum said at her annual Halloween party, looking down from approximately eight feet of red and purple plastic armor that made up her costume. Up close, you could see two rows of sharply-pointed false teeth, which made her costume more killer robot than caped crusader. But a superhero she was, flowing fuchsia wig and all. And her husband, Seal, in a metallic silver...
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: Seal is making us swoon once again with his new ballad, 'Secret,' and PopEater has the exclusive music video premiere. 'Secret' is the first single off his sixth studio album, 'Seal 6: Commitment,' which will be released September 28 in the U.S. A string-laden ballad, 'Secret' is about love, family and commitment and showcases the three-time Grammy Award winner's unforgettable husky...
- Posted May 9th 2010 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel and 'Project Runway' maven Heidi Klum celebrating her fifth wedding anniversary with musician Seal the exact same way they celebrated their fourth -- by renewing their vows. The couple, who have turned ther anniversary into the tradition of throwing a vow renewal party, did just that in a small ceremony (well, 80 people... small a celebrity party) in Mexico, PEOPLE is reporting....
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
This week, every tabloid cover focuses on the cheating and trash talking ways of bad boys in Hollywood. From John Mayer's TMI Playboy interview to Tiger Woods' affair, their bad behavior is getting way more publicity than it should. But what about the good guys in Hollywood? At PopEater, nice guys definitely don't finish last, so here is our ode to the real life Lloyd Doblers and Alvy Singers of...
- Posted Feb 14th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Amber James
Even though celebrities are known for their glitz and glamour, they have to go through the infamous first date jitters too. While some stars opt for low-key first impressions, like going to a fast-food restaurant (yes, you read that correctly), others pull out all the stops making the first date a memorable one. See what the famous power couples remember from their first dates. >> ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 09:51 AM by Amber James
Over the weekend, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows -- only one year after they'd originally tied the knot. But don't pop the bubbly just yet. Although Duhamel set up the surprise ceremony, the enduring gesture comes only months after a stripper alleged that she and Duhamel had an affair, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. Will the renewals be enough to heal their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day