Posts with tag "sean kingston"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 09:30 AM by Jo Piazza
You may know Keidran Jones by his stage name, Iyaz. That's what the Virgin Islands born singer of the hit song 'Replay' has been going by since he was discovered by reggae fusion star Sean Kingston on his MySpace page in 2008. He has since lent his voice to the new 'We Are The World' and walked the red carpet at this year's Grammy Awards. In the midst of his star blowing up, PopEater took some ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 10:09 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
Trust us. You want Diddy to be your daddy. The entertainment mogul threw the most decadent Sweet 16 in recent memory for son Justin on Saturday. 'Jersey Shore' castmates in attendance? Check. Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj performance? Check. Lil Kim "Happy Birthday?" Check. $360,000 gift Maybach (plus driver)? Check. Justin Combs had it all. But was it the biggest and best 'My Super Sweet 16' yet? ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
If you don't have very young children, there's a chance that the Nickelodeon show 'Yo Gabba Gabba!' isn't on your radar. The series features four brightly-colored monsters learning lessons about nutrition, hygiene and sharing - from each other and their good buddy Lance Rock, a live-action role played by a Los Angeles DJ in orange spandex and a wacky hat. So why are more and more adults jumping ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Adam Horne
Who: Jason Derulo Album: 'The Whatcha Say EP' Video: 'Whatcha Say' Hails From: Miramar, Florida For Fans Of: Ne-Yo, Chris Brown Why He's About to Pop: With his debut single 'Whatcha Say' tearing up the charts, Jason Derulo's face may be new on the scene, but he's been a presence in the music world since he was twelve years old, writing songs for major artists like Diddy, Lil Wayne, Danity ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Lady Gaga, Khloe Kardashian and Sean Kingston are doing in 140 characters or less. ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
digg_url = 'http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/21/musicians-face-off-covers-vs-originals/'; Over the weekend, Kelly Clarkson and her backup singers decided to perform their own version of Miley Cyrus' single 'The Climb,' and it actually sounded pretty good. Imitation is the highest form of flattery but what happens when the cover sounds better (or terribly worse) than the original? Take a look at ...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Artist: Sean Kingston Age: 19 Why He's Hot: Who can forget that amazing 2007 summer single 'Beautiful Girls'? The Miami native's reggae-influenced single was so infectious that it drove his self-titled debut album to platinum status, and was featured in the movie 'Cloverfield' and the CW's 'Gossip Girl.' Since arriving on the scene, Sean has toured with the likes of Beyonce and Gwen Stefani, ...
- Posted Jul 21st 2009 at 11:16 AM by Amber James
Sean Kingston blew into the music industry with his first pop track 'Beautiful Girls' and even has a certified platinum self-titled album under his belt. Now at 19, Kingston hopes to have the same success with his second album, 'Tomorrow' which will be released on September 22. He stopped by the PopEater offices to discuss his fame, the loss of Michael Jackson and his current love life. Watch the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?