Posts with tag "sean connery"
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:02 AM by Mike Hess
If 20 years ago, someone told you that Sir Sean Connery -- you know, the smoothest James Bond there ever was -- would take pride in getting the hottest men (and women) in Hollywood to wear skirts on a runway, you would have laughed them off of the block. Cut to 2010, and it's time for Connery's eighth annual Dressed to Kilt event (which takes place Monday, April 5), where stars ranging from...
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Steven Avalos
With 'The Wolfman' terrorizing its way into theaters Friday, we couldn't help but wonder whether or not the film's producers really needed to shell out for all those expensive CGI effects on Benicio Del Toro. We're in a recession, after all, and there are plenty of actors in Hollywood who are more than hairy enough to fit the 'Wolfman' bill without all the costly add-ons. Comb through our list...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 10:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Derek Luke has done quite a bit in his still-young career, working with Hollywood legends like Sean Connery and Tom Cruise. Now, though, he's making the jump to TV in NBC's high-energy medical drama 'Trauma.' Derek stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his new show, his conflicted character and what exactly fans can expect coming up. While he was here, he also dished about...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Working the daily grind here at PopEater often results in the majority of our work hours being consumed by people like Jon Gosselin, Miley Cyrus and so forth. While they're great and all, every now and then we love to call out an old-school celeb who's a legend in their own right. Today is such a day, as Sir Sean Connery turns 79 years old. Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Bond, and it pleases us to no...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album