Posts with tag "sean garrett"
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Amber James
Sean Garrett is responsible for the biggest chart-topping songs including Usher's 'Yeah!' and Ciara's breakout track 'Goodies.' Obviously, the singer, rapper, producer and songwriter isn't called "The Pen" (a nickname coined by Jay-Z) for nothing. Garrett has produced seventeen number one singles (and counting) and even signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation/ Columbia Records label! And next up, he's hittin...
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 05:28 PM by Amber James
New York City is a concrete jungle where dreams can come true, and for many celebrities, the Big Apple holds a special place in their hearts. PopEater met up with Mary J. Blige, Wendy Williams, Kristin Chenoweth, Sean Garrett, Gail Simmons and many more to find out their favorite New York memories. Watch >>...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 10:10 AM by Amber James
Beyonce is planning to kick it up a notch as she prepares to hit the studio to record her fourth album. Songwriter-producer Sean Garrett, who's previously teamed with B for tracks like 'Video Phone,' 'Get Me Bodied,' and 'Upgrade U,' tells PopEater that the party album will be bigger than anything she's previously created. "It's going to be her biggest album ever," Garrett says. "We're going to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Relax: The Budweiser Clydesdales Aren't Going Anywhere
- Prince William and Kate Will Stay at the Carlyle Hotel in N.Y.C.
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: My Finale Look Was 'Naughty Audrey!'
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- Kate Mara Takes a Shower With James Marsden for Steamy Photoshoot, Says She's Never Been Jealous of Sister Rooney
- Remember When Lenny Kravitz Wore a Scarf That Was Practically a Huge Blanket Around His Neck?
- Lady Gaga Wears Inflatable, Spiky Star Dress, Brings H&M Holiday Magic With Tony Bennett—Watch Now!