Posts with tag "sean hannity"
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 06:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Stephen Baldwin knows he's been a bad, bad boy. The 'Usual Suspects' actor has chosen PopEater to publicly apologize to Sean Hannity for saying he should "get off the radio" for exhibiting "petty stupidity" by bashing Stephen's older brother Alec on the air last week. "I did a very foolish thing," Stephen admits when he reacted negatively (and publicly) after Sean played Alec's pig-h...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 02:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Footage used in Sean Hannity's report on last week's anti-health care reform rally conjures a famous song lyric: "All the leaves are brown." The FOX News host was caught beefing up the attendance at the Nov. 6 event by showing clips from the much-much-larger Tea Party rally in September, when the trees bordering the Mall in Washington were flush with live leaves. Jon Stewart and his 'Daily Show...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 07:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Firebrand beauty queen Carrie Prejean admitted on Monday that she had made an "all by myself" sex tape for an old flame when she was a teenager, telling FOX News' Sean Hannity that it qualifies as the "worst mistake of my life." Prejean was sitting with Hannity to chat about her new book, 'Still Standing,' but couldn't escape the R-rated scandal that emerged last week after she abruptly settled...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How to Get Away with Murder: Annalise Holds Court Under Scrutiny
- Parenthood Series Finale: The Bravermans Say Goodbye
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Is a Hostage
- ?The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon is under pressure
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Report: Taylor Swift moves to trademark 'This Sick Beat,' other original phrases