Posts with tag "secrets of a restaurant chef"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 07:09 PM by Amber James
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A Free Clarisonic? Yes Please! (It Can Be Yours When You Enter to Win!)
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Changing Looks
- Bob Bashara Guilty of Killing Wife in Trial that Laid Bare His Secret Life
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- David Schwimmer Is Returning to TV...to Play a Kardashian?! Get All the Details On His Shocking New Role
- Amy Adams Gets One Direction Under the Mistletoe in Funny Saturday Night Live Promo—Did It Work?! Watch Now
- A Royal Affair! Prince Harry, Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice Steal the Spotlight at Pal's Wedding—See the Pics!