Posts with tag "secrets of a restaurant chef"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 07:09 PM by Amber James
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney's Future In-Laws 'Delighted' as Wedding Nears
- How I Met Your Mother's New DVD Set Has Alternate Ending - and a Surprise!
- Danica McKellar: 'I'm the Happiest I've Ever Been'
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Stars without the warpaint
- Woman has surgery to get a third breast, hopes to become a TV star
- ?South Park' criticizes Washington Redskins owner with scathing promo
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Sneak Peek: Meredith Confronts Her Newly Discovered Half-Sister (Yes, Another One) and Things Get Ugly!
- Jersey Belle Finale Sneak Peek: Will Jaime Primak Sullivan Choose New Jersey or Alabama?
- Pregnant Jill Duggar, Derick Dillard Return to Restaurant Where They Celebrated Their Engagement News