Posts with tag "secrets of a restaurant chef"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 07:09 PM by Amber James
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Does a Celeb Hairstylist Create So Many Great Looks? With This $10 Find
- Let's Talk About Salt-N-Pepa's Cooking Show
- Throwback Thursday, Royals Edition! See Prince William's First Photo
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues