Posts with tag "selenagomez"
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
We hoped it was an April Fools' Day prank, but it looks like we have to face the truth: Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have called off their romance ... again. Though the Disney stars never confirmed they'd tried another round of their on-again, off-again relationship, a source tells PEOPLE: "They were an item, but they are no longer together." "It's evident to everyone that they will always have ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Raking in a reported $7.5M for his next film, 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner was recently named the highest-paid teen actor. But Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater want to know if the 17-year-old 'New Moon' hunk is really worthy of the honor -- or if you think other teen stars should be earning more money. Tell Us in the Poll ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 09:15 PM by Liz Colville
Michael Jackson set a record at the American Music Awards at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater Sunday night with his second win of the evening. The late singer scooped up Favorite Male Artist in the Pop/Rock category, which brings his total number of AMAs to 23, the most by any single artist. The late singer was up against Eminem and T.I. in the category. Melissa Etheridge presented the award and J...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Selena Gomez will be chatting live on UStream tonight about her experiences as the youngest UNICEF ambassador, including her recent trip to Africa and the Trick-Or-Treat campaign she is heading for the second Halloween in a row. Gomez, 17, is urging her fans to "make Halloween count" by Trick-Or-Treating for UNICEF this weekend to reach their $1 million goal, which will buy kids around the worl...
- Posted Sep 6th 2009 at 10:12 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Teen star Selena Gomez has been appointed as UNICEF's newest (and youngest) Ambassador. The Disney actress and singer spent much of the weekend in Ghana to witness first-hand the stark conditions of vulnerable children that lack vital necessities including clean water, nourishment, education and healthcare. The actress went to Twitter to upload photos and tell her fans about her travels. "I'm h...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Artist: Selena Gomez Age: 17 Why She's Hot: Selena Gomez is best known as Alex Russo on the Disney Channel series, 'Wizards of Waverly Place.' She's also starred in 'Another Cinderella Story' and 'Princess Protection Program,' but right now the tiny Texan is focusing on her solo music career. Earlier this year, she lent her vocals to Forever the Sickest Kids' single, 'Whoa Oh!,' and on August ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Sophia Bush Speaks of Heartbreak as Ex-Boyfriend Is First American Confirmed Dead in Nepal Earthquake
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Who Tried to Delay Outlander's Premiere and 24 Other Fascinating Facts
- Sophia Bush Attends 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Death of Ex Dan Fredinburg
- Lena Dunham Knows More About Elizabeth Hurley Than Kate Middleton: "I'm Really Behind on Royals Culture"