Posts with tag "self magazine"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 11:08 AM by John Mitchell
From her buzzed-about guest-starring role on 'Glee' to her new cookbook, 'My Father's Daughter,' Gwyneth Paltrow is all but inescapable these days. The 'Country Strong' actress, who recently landed a record deal, graces the latest cover of SELF magazine to talk about something she has become synonymous with: healthy living. She already extols the virtues of eating right and exercise on her life...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
We're not pointing any fingers at Kelly Clarkson, but we were surprised when we saw September's issue of SELF. The fitness magazine shows Clarkson slim and trim, even though recent photos of her show a completely different figure. Has the magazine gone too far with its photoshop skills?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Virginia towing company does not want Britt McHenry to lose her job
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album