Posts with tag "self magazine"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 11:08 AM by John Mitchell
From her buzzed-about guest-starring role on 'Glee' to her new cookbook, 'My Father's Daughter,' Gwyneth Paltrow is all but inescapable these days. The 'Country Strong' actress, who recently landed a record deal, graces the latest cover of SELF magazine to talk about something she has become synonymous with: healthy living. She already extols the virtues of eating right and exercise on her ...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
We're not pointing any fingers at Kelly Clarkson, but we were surprised when we saw September's issue of SELF. The fitness magazine shows Clarkson slim and trim, even though recent photos of her show a completely different figure. Has the magazine gone too far with its photoshop skills? ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
- Taste the happy: The best ?Arrested Development' stuff on the Internet
- Wolf Blitzer asks tornado survivor about religion, she has quick response ? VIDEO
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Clark Gregg Reveals His Favorite "Coulson Lives" Fan Theories!
- Girls Gone Wild Creator Joe Francis Lashes Out at Jury That Convicted Him: "You Should Be Euthanized"
- Spice Girls' Unheard Demo Song "Strong Enough" Leaks Online—Listen Now!