Posts with tag "serene branson"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 08:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Originally thought to have suffered an on-air stroke, CBS 2 TV reporter Serene Branson actually had a "complex migraine," her doctor said, according to the Los Angeles Times. Branson was reporting live from the Grammys on Sunday when her speech became unintelligible and she became disoriented. Video of the event immediately went viral, and doctors around the country soon began speculating the c...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 01:40 PM by The Editors at AOL News
CBS Los Angeles reporter Serene Branson says that she is doing well and that her garbled speech during a live post-Grammys report was not the result of a medical problem, according to the Los Angeles Times. The Emmy-nominated reporter, whom viewers thought may have suffered a stroke or seizure when she became completely incoherent on the air, was immediately examined by paramedics but not hospi...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Zach Dionne
Footage of CBS reporter Serene Branson covering the Grammys Sunday night turned into a clicky video Monday morning, with tweets and blogs gawking at the Emmy-nominated journalist stumbling over her words for a full 10 seconds. Scarily, rumors bubbled that Serene Branson may have suffered a stroke on air. Telegraph.co.uk wrote in an unsourced report, "It is feared that [Branson] may have suffere...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Kendrick Gets Hilariously Deep as She Thinks 'Shower Thoughts' (Video)
- Blind Mom-to-Be Meets Her Unborn Baby Via a 3D-Printed Ultrasound (Video)
- Chlamydia Outbreak at Texas High School with Abstinence-Only Sex-Ed Program
- Darren Criss trying to move past 'Glee' days with new Broadway role
- 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron' ending explained
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals