Posts with tag "serene branson"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 08:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Originally thought to have suffered an on-air stroke, CBS 2 TV reporter Serene Branson actually had a "complex migraine," her doctor said, according to the Los Angeles Times. Branson was reporting live from the Grammys on Sunday when her speech became unintelligible and she became disoriented. Video of the event immediately went viral, and doctors around the country soon began speculating the...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 01:40 PM by The Editors at AOL News
CBS Los Angeles reporter Serene Branson says that she is doing well and that her garbled speech during a live post-Grammys report was not the result of a medical problem, according to the Los Angeles Times. The Emmy-nominated reporter, whom viewers thought may have suffered a stroke or seizure when she became completely incoherent on the air, was immediately examined by paramedics but not...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Zach Dionne
Footage of CBS reporter Serene Branson covering the Grammys Sunday night turned into a clicky video Monday morning, with tweets and blogs gawking at the Emmy-nominated journalist stumbling over her words for a full 10 seconds. Scarily, rumors bubbled that Serene Branson may have suffered a stroke on air. Telegraph.co.uk wrote in an unsourced report, "It is feared that [Branson] may have...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL