Posts with tag "sesame street"
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 04:30 PM by John Mitchell
'Sesame Street,' the beloved 41-years-young children's television series, has grabbed its fair share of headlines in the last few months. From its 'True Blood' parody to the controversy surrounding Katy Perry's low-cut costume in a widely-seen (but never aired) skit with Elmo, 'Sesame Street' has rarely felt more contemporary. So it's not exactly surprising that the show presently finds itself ...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 12:29 PM by PopEater Staff
All 9-year-old Willow Smith had to do was release a couple of lines from her song 'Whip My Hair,' and the viral world mashed her into a superstar in the blink of an eye. The phenomenon continues with another fun video mashup, this time mixed with an uber-positive 'Sesame Street' song called 'I Love My Hair' -- masterfully produced by Fraggle Roc Nation, natch. Nowadays, nothing can escape a 'Sesam...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 08:30 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
- Filed under:
Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa became a huge viral marketing superstar this year, and now he's even worked his way into 'Sesame Street.' In a new clip, furry blue monster Grover tells viewers the advantages of smelling like a monster and knowing the word "on." Mustafa doesn't make an appearance, but Grover makes a pretty good stand-in. The spoof is spot on. Grover sports a towel and does the "loo...
- Posted Sep 26th 2010 at 01:43 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Pop music fans know Katy Perry as a sassy-sweet California Gurl, a red carpet eye-popper, a staunch defender of fiance Russell Brand and, this week, as a 'Seseame Street' reject whose garb was too sexy for broadcast. Now, meet Maureen DiChico. While Perry was in the 'Saturday Night Live' studios to be the season premiere's musical guest, she bounced (and bounced) onto the faux set of 'Bronx ...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 01:33 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Snooki believes the children are our future. Okay, not really -- what reality star thinks ahead? Nevertheless, Snooki and her 'Jersey Shore' pals recently dropped by 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for a very good cause: to spoof the wholesome PBS kids' series that gave Katy Perry the boot this week after she wore an overly sexy frock during a duet with Elmo (like the singer whose bra squirts whipped cream...
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 01:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry shouldn't worry -- she'll have another chance to play with Elmo soon. The red-haired superstar revealed as much during an interview on 'Good Morning America,' while discussing the controversy surrounding the pop star's busty spoof of 'Hot N Cold' on 'Sesame Street.' Based on an avalanche of feedback from parents, PBS decided to pull the video from the show's premiere next week....
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 10:45 AM by PopEater Staff
'Sesame Street' spoofs of popular TV shows can be counted on for both their incredible attention to detail and their fantastic educational lessons. The new season's spoof of HBO's hit vampire series 'True Blood' is no exception. 'True Mud' forgoes all of the series' over-the-top sex and violence for a cleaner snapshot of Merlotte's, with a Sookie Stackhouse look-and-soundalike waiting on a ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 02:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry is taking her talent to 'Sesame Street' to play with Elmo -- or at least that's what she thinks. The singer shows up to play with the little red muppet, but he isn't exactly up for the fun. Perry then breaks out into a kids version of 'Hot N Cold,' singing about how Elmo won't play dress up, although we're a little concerned with what she's wearing herself. Her appearance on th...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
In an episode of 'The Tyra Banks Show, Cookie Monster and Elmo of 'Sesame Street' make an appearance as guests -- and the famed cookie-obsessed Muppet grabs Tyra Banks' butt in the process. At the same time, Elmo himself was getting a piece of the former super model, by biting her neck, according to OK! magazine. ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:53 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Lawrence Taylor Arrested,' 'Sammy Sosa Photos' and 'J-Lo Sex Tape' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Exclusive: Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Can't Really Have a Six-Pack Right Now
- WATCH: This St. Bernard Puppy Is Ready for His Close-Up
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Model Anne Vyalitsyna Gives Birth: Find Out the Baby's Name and See the First Photo!
- Misty Copeland Talks Historic Achievement as ABT's First Black Principal Ballerina: ''I Wanted to Open the Dialogue About Race''
- Dukes of Hazzard Reruns Pulled From TV Land Schedule Amid Confederate Flag Controversy