Posts with tag "seth green"
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 10:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Seth Green married Clare Grant, a model and actress, on Saturday, Green's rep tells PEOPLE. The two met in 2008. Weird Al Yankovic, apparently chums with Green, tweeted: "Just watched my buddy Seth Green get married. Beautiful wedding. Much love to him and his lovely bride Clare." The wedding took place on George Lucas' Skywalker Ranch in northern California, RadarOnline reports. Green ...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be ...
- Posted Feb 25th 2010 at 11:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Seth Green, is now officially off the market. The actor recently popped the question to his model-actress girlfriend Clare Grant, E! News reports The 'Robot Chicken' creator proposed to Grant on New Year's Eve. The two have plans to marry this May. "Yeah, we did it!" Green told reporters. According to sources, designer Tarina Tarantino is working with Grant to create her wedding day ...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 09:07 AM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, we posted footage of Seth Green yelling and screaming on the set of a commercial, after he claimed he had been mugged. We thought the video was fake -- a la Pauly Shore getting punched by an audience member or the recent Matt Damon-'Entourage' clip. But we may have been wrong. Now Gawker has footage of what could be the actual mugging Green said he was a victim of. The actor is ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 01:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Cameras caught Seth Green in a Christian-Bale-esque rant on the set of a commercial he was filming. The actor yelled at security personnel -- and anyone else who would listen -- after he supposedly got mugged outside. But we're not sure if it's real. Gawker believes the video is fake for two reasons -- one, they can't see Green throwing a tantrum and two, they don't think he's that good of ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See This/Skip That: From Inside Llewyn Davis to Out of the Furnace
- Kate Sings Nursery Rhymes During Visit to Children's Hospice
- Jennifer Nettles Can't Believe Son 'Magaroni and Cheese' Is 1
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album
- ?Spring Awakening': Lea Michele, Jonathan Groff, and original cast reunite ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Oprah Winfrey remembers Nelson Mandela
- Bono pens tribute to Mandela in essay for ?Time'