Posts with tag "sex and the city 2"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker is once again set to take the summer by storm thanks to 'Sex and the City 2,' which opens in a few weeks. The sure-to-be-a-blockbuster follow-up, however, was a challenge to film thanks to Sarah's recent additions to her family. In this week's In Touch Weekly -- given exclusively to PopEater -- SJP discusses how tough it was being on set without her newborn twins, saying that...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 01:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker opens up to Vogue about meeting her twins for the first time, and the challenges that came with not giving birth to them herself, since she and husband Matthew Broderick used a surrogate mother. "Meeting your children rather than giving birth to them, it's as if, um, it's -- suspended animation. The gestational experience is gone. It's as if everything else disappears for a...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 08:37 AM by Andrew Scott
Next month, Carrie and the girls will return to the big screen for another dose of 'Sex and the City,' and if this new trailer is any indication, the sequel (out May 27) will be filled with more sex, more romance and -- wait for it -- more Aidan. Yes, during her trip to the Abu Dhabi, Carrie runs into her former fiance and is left to wonder whether fate is knocking at her door. Among the other...
- Posted Mar 6th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't know how to apply makeup in real life, she was shocked and overcome with grief at the death of Alexander McQueen, she still wishes she had become a prima ballerina, her family was involved in the Salem Witch Trials of 1692 way back in the day and DC politicos love her in red. Oomph. That's a lot of information all at once. See, we know all this because SJP has...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Tiger Woods might have to change his passport to Tigre Woods (French for Tiger), because Naughty But Nice is exclusively reporting that the devastated golf pro is pondering a move to France thanks to the country's media rules. Tiger, like other celebs who are ducked out in the land of cheese and wine, hopes that these regulations will help him lay low while his cocktail waitress shenanigans...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:09 PM by Mike Hess
While the people behind 'Sex and the City 2' are telling people to just "Carrie On," there are lots of people lingering and questioning just how much digital sassiness went into the new 'SATC 2' movie poster. The poster, which features an "ethereal-looking" Sarah Jessica Parker, has the actress dead-center and sporting a flowy white dress and golden accessories (shades, purse, shoes). It's...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 02:00 PM by Erin Carlson
Miley Cyrus, "Sex and the City" star? Upon hearing that the Disney Channel teen queen will make a cameo in the movie sequel to the R-rated franchise, we had to wonder: Was Miley making the right decision? PopEater talked to several industry experts about the 16-year-old's role in the film and what it means for her career. Click for more....
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 02:02 PM by PopEater Staff
New photos from 'Sex and The City 2' appear to be of Carrie Bradshaw (played by Sarah Jessica Parker) channeling her inner '80s girl. Judging from the photos, the film will hopefully flash back to her younger days before Mr. Big and cosmopolitans. Check out other behind-the-scenes photos -- including Parker in sexy Christian Louboutin heels! >> ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 12:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Bradshaw wouldn't be Carrie Bradshaw without her gorgeous wardrobe and Christian Louboutin heels. And new photos of Sarah Jessica Parker on the set of 'Sex and the City 2' don't disappoint. Photographers caught the actress filming scenes for the follow-up to the blockbuster movie based on a popular HBO series, which is due on theaters next May. No word on the plot, but when we last left...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Bacall: 89 Years of Movies, Men and Moxie
- Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Backup Dancer Bitten by Snake During VMA Rehearsal
- Most Shocking Emmy Snubs in TV History
- North Carolina film incentives chopped
- Lauren Bacall leaves $10,000 for her beloved dog in will
- Pam Anderson criticizes ALS ice bucket challenge
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever