Posts with tag "sex and the city"
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The kind folks at On Location Tours -- y'know, those buses wheeling around New York City, highlighting hot spots from TV shows like 'Gossip Girl,' 'The Sopranos' and, of course, 'Sex and the City' -- invited PopEater to their midnight madness festivities on the eve of the summer's sexiest movie. We cavorted around Manhattan in the footsteps of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte, then saw the ...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Pop-Ed: I'm not trying to be ironic. I'm not trying to be proud. I'm not even trying to score points with the ladies. And I'm certainly not apologizing. I'm just saying I'm a (straight) man, I've seen and enjoyed all of 'Sex and the City,' dug the movie and I'm psyched for the sequel. And I feel like I'm the only one. I sometimes wish I could write off the fashiony, gossipy adventures of ...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by John Mitchell
Fans of 'Sex and the City' have come to expect certain things from the hit TV series-turned blockbuster movie franchise, and seeing the ladies wear and use brand name, big label products is one of them. We all know the girls love to strut around Manhattan in Manolo Blahnik shoes, eat at the fanciest restaurants in New York City and wear only top designers like Dior, Chanel and Roberto Cavalli. ...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker is once again set to take the summer by storm thanks to 'Sex and the City 2,' which opens in a few weeks. The sure-to-be-a-blockbuster follow-up, however, was a challenge to film thanks to Sarah's recent additions to her family. In this week's In Touch Weekly -- given exclusively to PopEater -- SJP discusses how tough it was being on set without her newborn twins, saying that ...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 11:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Cynthia Nixon, launching into the the year's most grueling media blitz this side of 'Iron Man 2,' is a far cry from famously heterosexual Miranda Hobbes on 'Sex and the City.' The breast cancer survivor spent 15 years with a man -- with whom she had two children -- before ending up with Christine Marinoni, her female partner of the past six years. In a new interview with The Advocate, Nixon ...
- Posted May 7th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's easy to confuse Kim Cattrall with the sexual dynamos she tends to play onscreen (Samantha on 'Sex and the City,' a porn star in the upcoming 'Meet Monica Velour'), but she used an interview with the UK's Daily Express to clue us in on something: She's not the sex fiend she plays. "Most of my life hasn't been very fulfilling sexually," Cattrall, 53, says. "At one point in my mid-30s, I ...
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Have you ever watched 'Sex and the City' and thought about how you and Carrie Bradshaw would totally have been BFF if only you had met in high school? Well, now you can meet the 17-year-old Carrie in Candace Bushnell's new young adult novel, 'The Carrie Diaries.' But this Carrie is a little different from the one we fell in love with on TV and the big screen. Bushnell doesn't bother sticking to ...
- Posted Apr 17th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Carrie Bradshaw and the gang have come a loooong way since the first season of 'Sex and the City' premiered on HBO in 1998. That first episode -- with its interstitial voiceovers from minor characters, which thankfully didn't make it out of the first season, unfortunate hair, sometimes wacky outfits and Carrie chain-smoking in her studio apartment -- is what made America fall in love with ...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 10:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Stanford's having a baby! Well ... kind of. 'Sex and the City' actor Willie Garson is officially a father -- after having begun the process of adopting 8-year-old, Nathan, a year ago. The adoption was finalized in Los Angeles on Wednesday, the actor told PEOPLE. "From the first time I met him, I said, 'That's my kid,' " Garson, 45, gushed. Nathan moved in with Garson in February, where he is ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 04:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
Is there another actor more synonymous with the romantic comedy than Hugh Grant? 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' begat 'Notting Hill' which led to 'Love Actually' among others. But bumbling bad boy Hugh makes it sound like his whole career has been a series of unplanned breaks, an Englishman who went up the Hollywood hills and came down a star. Currently acting opposite 'Sex and the City' star Sarah ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set