Posts with tag "sex and the city 2"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Sarah Jessica Parker
Could there really be a third 'Sex and the City' movie? There might be if Sarah Jessica Parker has anything to do with it. The franchise's leading lady tells the Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames blog that she'd absolutely sign up for another 'SATC' film. "I would go back," Parker revealed. "I think there's one more story to tell. I know there is." The actress, who also executive produced the first ...
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by Gary Susman
Pop-Ed: Have we had enough of 'Sex and the City'? The reviews for 'Sex and the City 2,' the latest installment in the franchise, which began with the adaptation of Candace Bushnell's book into an HBO series 12 years ago, offer a consensus of complaints -- that the women are too old, too shallow and trying to hard to be young, fashionable and sexual. That time has passed them by, not just because o...
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
More than 50% of 'Sex and the City 2' is set in the desert oasis of Abu Dhabi, a beautiful and exotic locale where every wish and command of the four ladies is met by a team of charming Middle Eastern butlers. Well, not every wish. Samantha is detained for inappropriate sexual behavior on a beach, and the women consistently feel stifled by the mores of the religious country, often making a joke ...
- Posted May 28th 2010 at 10:25 AM by Maggie Coughlan
As 'Sex and The City 2' barrels through theaters, women across the country are excitedly gathering their girlfriends in droves (and sometimes strapping on their Jimmy Choos) to catch up with the fabulous four. For some, seeing the movie has become an event -- a reason to press pause on real life and step into a fantasy world full of awe-inspiring fashion where anything is possible as long as yo...
- Posted May 28th 2010 at 07:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Hats off to Sarah Jessica Parker for never missing a beat. The fashion-forward actress turned heads -- including her castmates' -- at the London premiere of 'Sex and the City 2' Thursday with an extravagant hat by Philip Treacy and a matching gown by late designer Alexander McQueen....
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Summer
The cast of 'Sex and the City 2' hit the chandelier-lined, baby blue carpet Monday evening for the world premiere of one of the most highly anticipated movies of the summer. Live from Radio City Music Hall in New York, the 'SATC2' ladies -- Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall and Cynthia Nixon -- were dressed to impress. But let's not forget the men -- Chris Noth, John Corbett, Evan ...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The 'Sex and the City' ladies are back -- and they're back in a stylish way! The 'Sex and the City 2' premiere was held tonight at New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and the red carpet was bursting with high style. And the four main actresses didn't disappoint their adoring, style-savvy public: each wore a jaw-dropping gown. Sarah Jessica Parker glowed in a one-shouldered neon yellow Val...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by John Mitchell
Like so many pop culture fads, the cougar trend burned bright and fast. A few years back, everyone was very happy to learn that -- gasp! -- women over the age of 40 could still be sexy. Suddenly, there was a preponderance of evidence -- from Michelle Pfeiffer to Demi Moore, Courtney Cox to Halle Berry -- and it was so shocking and exciting and new that everybody wanted a piece of the trend. But no...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Are you ready for this? As previously reported, Liza Minnelli will be appearing in 'Sex And The City 2,' and (spoiler alert!) she'll officiate Stanford Blatch's wedding before busting into Beyonce's 'Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It).' The track leaked this morning, so we're giving you the pleasure of a first listen. We're pretty sure you've never heard 'Single Ladies' like this before. Don't s...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer sits down with PopEater's own Rob Shuter to discuss one of the most highly anticipated movies of the summer -- 'Sex and the City 2.' Spencer reveals that Sarah Jessica Parker has "better taste than Carrie," and that the four stars are really good friends -- contrary to many rumors. The two also discuss the possibility of a third 'Sex' installment and other sec...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Jersey Cop Smashes Window to Rescue Child Left in Hot Van
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops the Human Pyramid With Amy Schumer on Vacation
- FROM EW: Ryan Seacrest's Knock Knock Live Canceled After Two Episodes
- Don't ask Luke Perry about '90210'
- Hollywood has a female superhero problem
- 'Last Ship' star Rhona Mitra saving the world on and off screen
- Meek Mill Releases "Wanna Know" Diss Track and Drake Thinks the Song Is Absolutely Hilarious—Listen Now!
- One Direction Releases "Drag Me Down," Its First Single Since Zayn Malik Quit the Boy Band—Listen Now!
- Sons of Anarchy's Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin—Watch the Rock 'n' Roll Proposal